Trainer Search

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Here is what happens. It downloads once. Then winzip says its invalid. Then every time I click the link to download it again the page fails to load. Its weird. And only this trainer so far.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Here is what happens. It downloads once. Then winzip says its invalid. Then every time I click the link to download it again the page fails to load. Its weird. And only this trainer so far.
i've extracted the files and it works fine. check your anti virus

Hello.

Broken link trainer +7 v1.03

i've just tested all 3 links with downloads it works fine. check your anti virus

suvin lashna

Reaction score
i tried all three as well, no luck, mrantifun i love your work and personally have super high regards of you, but if it wouldn't take out major time to update this one, could u just take a small peek at it please, pretty Pamela Anderson please!

Reaction score
Use WinRAR not winzip for these trainers if It doesn't work temporally disable antivirus.

m_golkar2

Reaction score
خداییش من تا حالا بازی به این قشنگی ندیدم
oh god, i didn't see perfect game look like this until now

SnarkInTheGrass

Reaction score
Everything works except for F1 and F2 (Health Active vs. Inf. Player Health). What's the difference? I don't get infinite health when I use either.

Darkthero69

Reaction score
wow the music is so awesome! where can i get it? (btw it sounds like 7 days to die theme music)

nixxx

Reaction score
Can't get any of them to work. :/ Never had this issue before with your trainers.

fadedlegend82

Reaction score
i cant use it my hotkeys wont disable i keep getting the windows help and support

Handsoffmynuts

Reaction score
Does this work for single player or multiplayer too, The only thing that I noticed that worked was the infinite ammo, nothing else worked on multiplayer

mayne3

Reaction score
Thanks again MAF you are the man!, ill let you know of any bugs.