Trainer Search

nite-beign

Reaction score
none of them work... running game off secondary drive idk what version i am running dont know where to look but game was updated

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
They do work for me on v1.03 with the 1.03 trainer, but Ghost Mode doesn't just give me Super Stealth, it freezes the NPCs. Any chance we can JUST get the super stealth without the freeze NPCs?

blackuruk

Reaction score
got it working by switching to dx9 could you possibly make a dx11 version please

Last edited:

apolo14

Reaction score
it doesn't walk it says unhandled exeption occure...
how can i solve this?...,

Snah

Reaction score
Trainer starts up and activates fine...but nothing changes in game. Running game and trainer version 1.3, Uplay

TapChan

Reaction score
Hello
All options except unlimited ammo aren't working. Please, dear MrAntifun, can you fix it please?

ewagner70

Reaction score
Dear Mr Antifun! All 3 Trainers still crash with same Out of Memeory from Teletha above. Tried all possible compatibility settings, but everytime the same error ...
Any other suggestions?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added to fix memory problem .

evorm

Reaction score
New trainer added to fix memory problem .
The trainer has very severe performance issues. Sometimes when I press a hotkey, it would lag, then work, but sometimes the trainer would stop responding. I tried restarting the game, the trainer, both, and I even tried remapping the hotkeys. No problems with any of your other trainers. Other than that, amazing work on the trainers!

Jon Jonathan

Reaction score
I'm trying to download v 1.03 but it's failing the download. Can anyone confirm whether they can download version 1.03. Thanks.

fockit

Reaction score
Why does it get detected as malware by Avast ? Couldn't you make a safe program ? :(