Trainer Search

Jade Barr

Reaction score
hey i know this is a rather old topic but im having trouble with the trainer. i launch the game and then the trainer but the trainer status says game is off when its clearly not.

flux_AvATAr

Reaction score
everyone of these trainers have a trojen (TROJ_GEN,R002C0OA18). Ive used your trainers before and never got this. either your using a dodgey filehost or you got some bad redirects for the download. please please fix this since I know your good and its not your trainers that are bad

LB12

Reaction score
I keep getting this error message, everytime when I start the trainer:
"An unhandled exception occured at $004095AA : Out of memory
$004095AA $004098F9"

Mouse84

Donor
Reaction score
@MrAntiFun All of your trainers are not on WeMod. I am officially done.

I have supported you for years now and this is the last straw. I am sick of constantly not having access to the trainers I need because WeMod put the cart before the horse. There isn't even an entry for UPlay under this game on WeMod, but there is for Origin?!?

And this trainer DOES exist!

If this doesn't get corrected soon, i will just cancel my patreon support for you.

Minilee

Reaction score
Since he CHange to this stupid WeMod most of the Trainer dont work anymore totally Bullshit and i DONT PAY for a Trainer

Reaction score
There are some major issue with merging with wemod..... I mean com'on, since when Ubisoft game started showing up under Origin???? In the Wemod section, there are two option, one is under Steam, but another is under 'Origin', I have a genuine version from Ubisoft, but it is not showing up as well.....