Trainer Search

George Iatridis

Reaction score
So I have version 1.2.0 build 5282.662853 +all 4 DLC and am using the 5282 trainer build yet after 410 AD nothing works. Tried all solutions mentioned above. This goes for all my campaigns (Huns,Franks, ERE). I can only activate F1.

Ville Valo

Reaction score
Pretty sure this update the last two people are talking about does not exist yet... or then it's some sort of subber-exclusive thing. Guess we'll wait for MrAntiFun to put 'em up here, make sure he gets the due credit as always

Güntram

Reaction score
New version came out and the trainer needs to be updated. I think the update was for the Steam Workshop or something.

AkilZodiac

Reaction score
Pretty sure this update the last two people are talking about does not exist yet... or then it's some sort of subber-exclusive thing. Guess we'll wait for MrAntiFun to put 'em up here, make sure he gets the due credit as always

It's a patch to the Blood and Burning DLC. Maybe if you don't have the DLC, you don't get the patch?

In any case, the trainer doesn't work now.

ArnuldH

Reaction score
Seems like the game had a blood pack patch and a game patch so the trainer dont work anymore. :(

Yep mine game version is now 1.2.1 since yesterday

Last edited:

free-maniak

Reaction score
Maybe I was before the update, because in different hemispheres with you, and when I have a day, you still night.)

MAF, Many thanks for the update.

Alex250

Reaction score
Thanks again!!! But like in the other trainer, the Population option doesn't work for hordes(Huns, Visigoths, etc). Despite of thanks for your quick update :)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Thanks again!!! But like in the other trainer, the Population option doesn't work for hordes(Huns, Visigoths, etc). Despite of thanks for your quick update :)
You sure? , Does it stop working after playing the game for few turns or it doesn't work at all ? .

Alex250

Reaction score
I'm sure, I play a new campaign with the Visigoths and the option like before doesn't work. After this to test the option, I played a new campaign with Western Roman Empire and the option works perfectly

Mrgeorgio

Reaction score
I dont have a numbpad on my keyboard, and pressing "1" does not activate the god mode cheat. Any way around this?

EDIT: just had to use on screen keyboard and got it working!

Last edited: