Trainer Search

stornord

Reaction score
at one moment it stopped work with previous saves, but works with new saves

vbmichael

Reaction score
MRANTIFUN I FOUND THE REASON YOUR TRAINER ISNT WORKING. IT SEEMS TO BE AFTER A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF TIME FOR ANY NATION THE CHEATS STOP WORKING ONE BY ONE . IVE TESTED THIS WITH 10 DIFFERENT SAVE GAMES AND THEY ALL STOPPED WORKING AFTER 410AD! SORRY FOR CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS BROKEN LOL XD

john98837

Reaction score
Just hit turn 50 and the infinite movement cheat stopped working, but population and food cheats still work. I believe vbmichael's theory may be correct, further you get into the game the more breaks.

Ryofu

Reaction score
infinite movement will not work if you have an agent attached to your army. I reckon this is because the agent has limited movement so the army is limited to that

ipodtim4ik

Reaction score
As I've figured out some trainer options stop working after the birth of Attila, which is in-game historical event. For what I've used it cut out infinite movement and troop recovery.

Alex250

Reaction score
Guys, the trainer works with savegames, works after the birth of attilla and after the turn 50 etc...The only options that works randomly is Fast Construction/Recruitment(I posted the problem in detail before).

Ryofu, if you download the trainer again, the agents movement is unlimited, MrAntifun fixed it along the other options to work with hordes.

First launch the game, start a campaign or load a savegame and then start the trainer to work correctly :)

Daniel Guede

Reaction score
Hi, Im having problems with the trainer, beacause when I started after I press F1, the trainer freeze, I press F2, F3 and nothing.
It just stay there, only saying that the trainer is activated.
Please some help. Tanks!

gvas39

Reaction score
First of all grate work im using your trainers in many games in the past years thanks a lot.
Now game crashes are not uncommon for Rome 2 and now Attila while using trainer.
But for the first time after the crash game verified installation (not uncommon) started the game then trainer says Activated etc but NOT a single option is working.
Was playing West Rome 30 turns.
I load previous saves, but still is not working this happened today.
That update yesterday has to do maybe something.
Its Steam version.
Thanks.

Smiling Man

Reaction score
Sadly like others, many of my options stopped working as well. Only infinite food, god mode, and infinite ammo seem to work. This has happened since the birth of Attila in each play through for multiple factions. I even try turning all options off before I save thinking there might be an issue where the game already thinks the code is running so activating disables it and disabling it disables it, basically giving it a disable loop possibly.

I'm not sure, but yeah. Just chiming in.

Ryofu

Reaction score
Is it possible to add a cheat to increase population growth for Nomad factions?

Sinzy

Reaction score
turn 100 and everything still works, thx for this great trainer

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
So interestingly enough, the set general stats to 50 sets every general in the whole game to such >.<

Güntram

Reaction score
Man, I'm playing as the West and completely raped the Sassanids and their allies and then the trainer stopped working all of a sudden. I started a new save and everything worked fine and Attila was born and kept playing and the trainer was still working, then I save the game, started it back up and nothing worked. I think it does have to deal with historical events. :(

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
So interestingly enough, the set general stats to 50 sets every general in the whole game to such >.<
You sure? , I tested the trainer for 5 turns and checked enemies generals and non was effected by the cheat .
Man, I'm playing as the West and completely raped the Sassanids and their allies and then the trainer stopped working all of a sudden. I started a new save and everything worked fine and Attila was born and kept playing and the trainer was still working, then I save the game, started it back up and nothing worked. I think it does have to deal with historical events. :(
I will check out the sudden stop of the cheats .

AdrianFM

Donor
Reaction score
Hi Mr Anti Fun,

I´ve detected a problem, when i activate the god mode of the trainer and play historical battles all soldiers are invencible including the AI.

Hope you can fix it.

Thank´s :)