Trainer Search

CamilleBC

Reaction score
I don't know if my post was buried, but is there any plan to change or let us attribute hotkeys? Attributing cheats to number keys really messes up the gameplay during battles.

Cheers!

Terry

Reaction score
First off, thank you for your work.

Is there any chance you can add unlimited influence.

Neidjelski

Reaction score
I am having a problem that many others seem to be getting as well: that after a certain amount of turns (in my case 92) most cheats cease to function but work fine in a new campaign. I would greatly appreciate if this could fixed as soon as possible

Muffinman

Donor
Reaction score
You sure? , I tested the trainer for 5 turns and checked enemies generals and non was effected by the cheat .

I will check out the sudden stop of the cheats .

Aye aye but maybe it was just a glitch. =D no worries either way their stats don't really make a difference.

izo19

Reaction score
not working for me steam download of atilla no cheats work

john98837

Reaction score
On the issue of number keys being used for cheats getting in the way of unit selection perhaps a trainer lock key would be a good idea. Activate your cheats, hit the lock key, and then pressing the number keys wouldn't effect the trainer. The apostrophe or ~ keys could make good lock keys.

strydezz

Reaction score
the infinite money cheats works for me until turn 125

Edit : all the cheats do not work, F2 works only works sometime

Last edited:

fan009

Reaction score
I confirm. After 410 years, most of the functions trainer does not work.

Dudnik

Reaction score
After 407 years the trainer does not work =((
May be Attila has update? I have build 1.0.0 4514.646135

Akkaa

Reaction score
Is this gonna be dealt with? I cant reset my General's Age to 30 anymore.. it just doesnt flippin work.. I dont want my Rank 10 Attila and Mundzuk Generals to die ><

Kapa

Reaction score
Turn 35 with the Vandals:

Before that everythign went well with the hotkeys. All worked fine. Since I reached turn 35 and end the game yesterday: No working hotkey anymore today in the saved campaign. Did anyone have an idea why this is like that?

norcalcountry

Reaction score
For all those having saved game issues, I was having a problem with my game crashing after loading a saved game that I saved with the trainer active. I started a new game, played a few turns, shut the trainer down and then saved and I haven't had any further stability issues. So only make a save with the trainer closed, it's worked for me so far. Only downside is you have to exit the game to get the trainer active again. I also have the same problem everyone else has with the cheats not working after a certain point. Seems to start the not working process after the cutscene for Attila being born. Outstanding trainer while it does work!!!

Alex250

Reaction score
MrAntifun, I posted that the options Fast Construction/Recruitment works randomly, but I was testing and for horde works perfectly, the issue happen when you build/recruit in city/regions. However the other options works perfectly. No problem after X turns, with saves and the events(like birth of Attila). I hope you will fix soon

Regards :)