Trainer Search

Zshot

Reaction score
I can't seem to get any of the numpad commands to work. Anyone have some advice?

Manko

Reaction score
I can't seem to activate the trainer or disable anticheat. When I hit the key nothing happens. I know that my f1 and f2 keys work they just don't work with the trainer.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Is your AV off?
And are you running trainer as Admin?

Evg

Reaction score
Thank you very much. Everything works fine.

Imperator

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks again for the awesome trainer. But, if may point out. The infinite movement isn't infinite anymore.
After taking over a settlement your army is stuck for that turn.

For the rest, keep up the good work.

Warder

Reaction score
Imperator, I have found the solution for this problem recently.If your movement points have ended after the siege just change the mode of moving and you will have points again. Then you can choose the other mode of moving.

MrGray

Reaction score
Hi, first poster on this site. I have a problem with the trainer.. when, i try opening it, the file just disappears. I don't get any warning, it seems to do it automatically. I've tried running in admin, turned off UAC, excluded it from my anti virus, disabled SONAR on my norton antivirus, renaming the file, running in compatability mode, etc..

Anybody know how I could fix this issue? Might be something stupid like having to put it in a certain file, but i really don't know. Any help is appreciated :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks again for the awesome trainer. But, if may point out. The infinite movement isn't infinite anymore.
After taking over a settlement your army is stuck for that turn.

For the rest, keep up the good work.

Inf Movement only breaks if you 'Raze' or 'Sack' a settlement. If you Occupy (like with Roman Empire factions), it continues to work.

MAF is aware of this btw. :) Hopefully he will fix it :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
it aint working

It is working....

Disable AV
Right Click Trainer -> Properties -> Run as Administrator
Right click and run trainer as Administrator

If loading the trainer before you start the game doesn't work, run game first and ALT+TAB out of game and run trainer as admin.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, first poster on this site. I have a problem with the trainer.. when, i try opening it, the file just disappears. I don't get any warning, it seems to do it automatically. I've tried running in admin, turned off UAC, excluded it from my anti virus, disabled SONAR on my norton antivirus, renaming the file, running in compatability mode, etc..

Anybody know how I could fix this issue? Might be something stupid like having to put it in a certain file, but i really don't know. Any help is appreciated :)

Do you have an option like 'Real Time Scanning' or something similar? If so, turn it off. Best turn of AV in general.
If that doesn't work, you could have a Windows prob man.

Ive had that problem myself on my old comp. I'd click on a txt file or a shortcut or something and it would disappear, not to mention system files.
I can't recall how to fix the issue but I'm sure a Google search and a Microsoft Search will yield some answers/fixes/solutions/suggestions/et cetera

Hope this help in some way and good luck :)

Alex250

Reaction score
Inf Movement only breaks if you 'Raze' or 'Sack' a settlement. If you Occupy (like with Roman Empire factions), it continues to work.

MAF is aware of this btw. :) Hopefully he will fix it :)

Infinite movement works fine for me and I sack cities and work without problem haha. For me all options work fine except Population that didn't work for hordes(huns, visigoths, etc)

masterbeertje

Reaction score
could you also maybe add an option to have infinite armies/generals, this would be really awesome!
soeey for bothering you.

Greetings

masterbeertje

Reaction score
And another questin, what do you mean (when opening the trainer) with numpad 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9?
when I press the number buttons, it doesn't seem to work.

thanks in advance.

Flubleah

Reaction score
Is an update required? After all the dlc and junk I'm still running 5282, but a few problems.

I ran into two major problems:
1.) Unlimited Movement stops after doing anything with a settlement (razing/looting/occupying) - I think a few people already mentioned this, but I am also experiencing it as well after the Celt dlc. It used to work great.

2.) God Mode has made some separatists invincible as well... I've only seen this happen once - Has anyone seen this happen?

(@masterbeertje, I think you have to have numlock on to use the numpad)

serocin

Reaction score
Flubleah Yes I agree with you, God Mode and ammunition are not working (version steam) and noticed that the enemy troops became immortal ...