Trainer Search

berkpinar

Reaction score
can someone pls reply me? for steam version which trainer should I download? because my trainer's F2 button does not work so I can not make cheats...please help...

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
can someone pls reply me? for steam version which trainer should I download? because my trainer's F2 button does not work so I can not make cheats...please help...
latest trainer "Total War Attila V1.2.1 Build 5816 Trainer +19"

CaelHujuk

Reaction score
No luck so far.
Anti-virus turned off, trainer activates fine with F1.
None of the other hotkeys work though, simply get a ping sound.
Running the latest steam version.
Game is already running and playing as the Ebdanians (Good ol Irish)

Edit: Nevermind, Bullguard was doing some fiddly stuff in the background, works perfect now.

Thanks very much :)

Last edited:

borgy117

Reaction score
I've have been playing with the newest trainer version for a bit now, my steam just updated and now F2 will not activate F1 is fine but I cant do anything else without the F2 key working

(EDIT) its working now not sure why it wasnt

Last edited:

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
Could you make it so the skill points add to Spys,Champions,Priests etc. ?

Varroth

Reaction score
All I get is this error sound when pressing anything besides F1 and I don't have any anti-virus programs or anything like that on.

Edit: Tried again and completely turned off every process that I believed could be screwing it up and it still doesnt let me press anything besides F1.

Last edited:

Colinp63

Donor
Reaction score
Having same problem if u find out what to do please let me know. thanks
i'm not getting error sounds on all keys .f1 key activates trainer none of the other keys seem to work

Last edited:

Colinp63

Donor
Reaction score
I've have been playing with the newest trainer version for a bit now, my steam just updated and now F2 will not activate F1 is fine but I cant do anything else without the F2 key working

(EDIT) its working now not sure why it wasn't
hi new to game trying to get trainer to work v 1.2.1 f1 key works to activate but the rest do nothing any help would be appreciated thanks,the f2 key is used to disable anticheats does it need to be pressed to enable them.....also when i run the trainer it comes up them i'm directed to web site why..can this be disable from doing that....

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
What do i do if i don't have numpad :)

Go to start before you enter the game or alt tab out of it, type in at start keybord next go to the option to controle your keyboard with your mouse, use the option to use ur screenkeyboard, that will give you numpads etc.

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
hi new to game trying to get trainer to work v 1.2.1 f1 key works to activate but the rest do nothing any help would be appreciated thanks,the f2 key is used to disable anticheats does it need to be pressed to enable them.....also when i run the trainer it comes up them i'm directed to web site why..can this be disable from doing that....

When you open ur game you can see in the begin screen what type of patch you use for Atilla, write that down and download the correct trainer of that patch type for Atilla total war.

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
Trainer 5816 used to work really good, now it keeps crashing my game.

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Does the latest trainer work with the latest update guys? Went on vacation and been working a ton
haven' t had time to test myself
TY in Advance for anyone who is nice enough to answer :D

EDIT

Going on a another vacation in July or August as well. Gunna take a gaming laptop with me tho.
Wife refuses to go to London (she is French) and we have been on our annual France trip (Paris where my family is from (mom's side) and Nice as Nice is a fantastic city. Very beautiful and romantic and relaxing. Thus far, favourite city in Europe (tho I have yet to go many places hehe).

Id like to go to London but I think its going to end up be the Netherlands-Amsterdam. Will travel to Rodderdam and stuff.
But we we do 1-2 weeks of partying and 1 week of site seeing and art galleries etc

Incase anyone care :p

nmorrison1992

Reaction score
Does the latest trainer work with the latest update guys? Went on vacation and been working a ton
haven' t had time to test myself
TY in Advance for anyone who is nice enough to answer :D

EDIT

Going on a another vacation in July or August as well. Gunna take a gaming laptop with me tho.
Wife refuses to go to London (she is French) and we have been on our annual France trip (Paris where my family is from (mom's side) and Nice as Nice is a fantastic city. Very beautiful and romantic and relaxing. Thus far, favourite city in Europe (tho I have yet to go many places hehe).

Id like to go to London but I think its going to end up be the Netherlands-Amsterdam. Will travel to Rodderdam and stuff.
But we we do 1-2 weeks of partying and 1 week of site seeing and art galleries etc

Incase anyone care :p

Hey,

It's not disabling the anti-cheats. So I guess it is not working.

EDIT:

It is working.

Last edited:

ttghast

Reaction score
June 14th it worked 2 hours ago. It just stopped working... damn it
EDIT: It is still working, I don't know why it stopped. Reopened the game after turning off PC and it works

Last edited:

NT-1988

Reaction score
Trainer problems. God mode seems to affect enemies as well. Im in a battle and NO ONE is dying :/