Trainer Search

Reaction score
I have used the Trainer for quite a while and I understand you have to press F1 and F2, I was able to press F1 but not F2, The trainer went blank and my mouse icon went to the blue loading one, This has happened before and I fixed it by deleting that trainer and re-installing it, I've done it again but doesn't seem to work, any Help??

Last edited:

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score

tomi95

Reaction score
Hello, works for me the coach not I have the latest version 2.2.0 and with me when I press F1 to F7 ringing it merely but no hook at LAP? what am I doing wrong?

PJR_

Reaction score
MR anti fun, the money cheat does not seem to work for v2.2.0 build 165... any suggestions?

Jako5586

Reaction score
I was trying to download the +15 for 2.2.0 but my pc is detecting Trojans on it? Can you fix it?

Shabutie

Reaction score
Can't seem to get this trainer to work. The cheats only activate if I activate them in sequence and I haven't seen any effects from any of them.

Upon further experimentation it appears that the trainer just doesn't want to work with saves. Start a new game to use this.

Last edited:

Gibson2359

Reaction score
I was downloading the trainer and my antivirus scan software found a virus.I do have some experience with the other trainers. And it never said that. I just continued the download and i got the Yahoo virus.... i really don't know what to do.

Josh_99Roys20

Reaction score
v 2.2.0 build +15, money activates but doesn't go into my treasury, have bought things and ended my turn and everything but still nothing, help please

Sertac Arslan

Reaction score
Thank you Mr.Antifun but I have a problem :) I play Rome Total War 2 Emperor Edition and download trainer(s) just one trainer it works . But this trainer research cheat it not working . Why ?

kudosalert

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +15 Build 16155 (same as my game build).

Been trying all sorts to get it to work with little luck. My steps so far, if people have managed to get it to work please post your EXACT steps.

Start trainer, start game, F1 F2, Start new campaign. Press F3 -> the rest of options.

With this I only managed to get unlimited movements for armies and agents (not something i want to have). Money goes up to 25,000 then next turn it goes down. I went spending crazy and it went to zero balance. Fast Research and Recruitment also doesnt work.

Could play the game as it is but it's driving me nuts that i cant get this trainer to work.

Vasili38

Reaction score
Total War Rome 2 Emperor Edition V2.2.0 Trainer +15 Build 16155 (same as my game build).

Been trying all sorts to get it to work with little luck. My steps so far, if people have managed to get it to work please post your EXACT steps.

Start trainer, start game, F1 F2, Start new campaign. Press F3 -> the rest of options.

With this I only managed to get unlimited movements for armies and agents (not something i want to have). Money goes up to 25,000 then next turn it goes down. I went spending crazy and it went to zero balance. Fast Research and Recruitment also doesnt work.

Could play the game as it is but it's driving me nuts that i cant get this trainer to work.

I have the same game version, same trainer and identical problems. Any way to make the trainer work?