Trainer Search

Cocktopusss

Reaction score
Dont understand why you people cry so much, the trainer still works.

umbe90

Donor
Reaction score
The trainers work but keep crash my game. Any chance of an update?

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
well the trainer do not crash for me. i always start it in the map menu .or faction menu. kinda wondering what you all do when using the trainers. never got virus from the trainers either.

W1ZZ4RD

Reaction score
PSA: I don't know if it is a false positive but my AV says the v1.50 trainer has a trojan. So for now, unless I hear otherwise, I am not going to download and use the trainer.

Jay Te

Donor
Donor
Reaction score
PSA: I don't know if it is a false positive but my AV says the v1.50 trainer has a trojan. So for now, unless I hear otherwise, I am not going to download and use the trainer.
Works for me, running v1.5.1

MiamiSlinger99

Reaction score
Trainer works just fine on latest build. Try not using pirated copies of the game. I've never had a crash with the game and been playing for over a hundred turns with it. Only problem that I saw so far is your armies will auto withdraw and flee if you leave inf movement on across too many battles.

Its not a trojan either, its a false positive from AV because the trainer is manipulating the game itself so of course its going look like a trojan.

Razgriz.III

Reaction score
idk if its a faction related crash or what but i have been using the pirate faction but after a few turns or after a battle game keeps crashing, btw im not using a pirated version
maybe the trainer needs to be updated

Last edited:

Roy David

Reaction score
I get game is off not running. I tried several different ways and same game is off? In main menu . tried to load trainer first, then gamer , trainer ect. still same results. ? Any thoughts ?

Coldwinter92

Reaction score
ATTENTION!!

The trainer still WORKS, you just have to start the trainer in the main menu and press in all the cheats you want, but remember once you press away one cheat, You will not be albe to activate that cheat again. You have to activate the Trainer/cheats on the game menu, remember that.
Money/xp/skillpoints/influence works only while you are ingame.
So yes the trainer works fine, but BEVARE of the GODMOD = may crash the game.

kebab57

Reaction score
Everytime i try to activate it in the main menu it just says: Cheat couldn't activate.