Trainer Search

matthillaird

Reaction score
i get normal movement for my army if i have both a lord and a hero, even if both cheats are activated. other then that great trainer as always

Chasind

Reaction score
- There's a trick to it. I found it works as long as the hero is not embedded in an army and you click elsewhere , the moment you send a hero to a location.
- Once a hero is embedded is maxes out at approximately 1.5 forced march range.

I've only tested with the new Clan Skryre at both campains. my starting Warplock-Engineer and all recruited ones doesn`t work with the cheat. Not even when they are on their own.

I knew the other problem, this Army/Hero problem was there since the beginning. But thx anyway mate ^^

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
Thanks for updating but I've noticed that the inf movement for heroes has stopped working.

edit: public orders not working either.

Last edited:

BlackShadow

Donor
Reaction score
at which button is the money cheat now?

You must select a province, town/ horde of yours. Then click to the game trainer and select "Show game editor" then click Money and slide the tab to the desired amount.

I've only tested with the new Clan Skryre at both campains. my starting Warplock-Engineer and all recruited ones doesn`t work with the cheat. Not even when they are on their own.

I knew the other problem, this Army/Hero problem was there since the beginning. But thx anyway mate ^^

Sorry my reference was before the Prophet and Warlord patch. It seems it's bugged again. Only normal movement on Heroes and embedded heroes. At least the inf Lord movement works... :-/

Unfortunately I don't see MAF fixing these bugs until another official patch comes out, and there's so many games to manage on this website. We'll see.

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
I hope he manages to find the time, love messing around with this game. I totally appreciate how busy he is though.

FrankRizzo

Reaction score
How do you use the trainer, once you download the file?
Unzip the file to your desktop or preferred folder, it doesn't have to be in the game folder. Once you've done that double click the icon, accept the windows prompt and you're all set. Now as far as when to use the hotkeys I find using them during battle load screens works best, although you can fire up god mode and inf magicka mid battle.

WolverineX23

Reaction score
the only thing that i was interested and works mostly good is God Mode. Chariots are not included in the cheat.....anything else i tried worked...