Trainer Search

juzzzek

Reaction score
Thx m8.
But y U change option to set number value of exp or skill points :( It was a way way better when we could set this value by ourselves. PLS return it <3

TheonGayJoy

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't activate for me :/
Huh why does one trigger trogan whilst others don't?

Last edited:

Farcry

Donor
Reaction score
I retried again today and it works...
I don't know why sunday the trainer doesn't want activate.

Kantakouzenos

Reaction score
I'll let everyone know: even with the new Amethyst Update, the trainer still works perfectly. No need for an update right now.
I've just tried it again and Public order & inf move for heroes are still not working. I don't know how you guy's are getting them to work.

SubjugatorIII

Reaction score
hero movement is still not working for me either. have not tried for the lords. rest works for me. or the stuff i use. i start the trainer in the lords choosing menue. before starting the map.

hombreg1

Reaction score
The latest trainer works perfectly for version 1.61. The only cheat which has given me issues is the infinite hero movement. I managed to get it to work with a hero attached to an army, but that was before the 1.61 patch, on the 1.60 version of the game. Other than that, the trainer, like always, works very well.

Wrekto

Reaction score
The latest trainer works perfectly for version 1.61. The only cheat which has given me issues is the infinite hero movement. I managed to get it to work with a hero attached to an army, but that was before the 1.61 patch, on the 1.60 version of the game. Other than that, the trainer, like always, works very well.
Really? I've been struggling with the hero movement cheat for quite a while, do you use any mods?

timilein2001

Reaction score
thanks ^^ . could you take a look at the newest trainer? because sometimes its only works in the vortext campange. in Mortal empires money, exp, skillpoints and influence are the only things that work

jamsynthol

Reaction score
My anti virus Windows Defender detects a trojan and destroys the trainer :eek:

stephenmac3

Reaction score
My anti virus Windows Defender detects a trojan and destroys the trainer :eek:
Windows Defender is known to be bad. You can get another Anti Virus Software like avast or in my case, Malwarebytes free version which, unlike other free versions, doesn't throw annoying ads. You can also manually go back to the file through Windows Defender Quartine and replace it. The only thing you need to do after that is when Smart Screen notification comes up select Details and then an option should appear at the bottom saying Run Anyway.

hombreg1

Reaction score
Really? I've been struggling with the hero movement cheat for quite a while, do you use any mods?
Yes, I've tried it with triple experience points mods and "Steel Faith Overhaul". I had issues both with vanilla and SFO before update 1.60. The infinite hero movement cheat worked, somehow, on the Tomb Kings campaign on version 1.60 of the game. The very next day, I started two campaigns more, after the 1.61 patch, and the cheat broke again.