Trainer Search

Piddy_x

Master Donor
Reaction score
MrAntifun's trailers had a much better and cleaner interface than WeMod.

But, might as well figure out how to use it. Its better than going to those pricks at Cheat Happens

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Wemod is also really bloody annoying, no internet? well too bad, Wemod decides to be tempermental and not wanting to work? to bad.

Alecthelm

Reaction score
If anyone knows an workaorund, wemod app dont work Mod Manager Master, accept it as game Exe Link, but the cheat buttons dont do anything at least for me, didnt find any settings that help, and no, i am not paying 7 euros an month for the one game i want an money cheat. tell me if i have to, then i nknow, that ill try good old console, if there isnt an other solution, thx guys.___

Edit: Found an way,setting the MM.ini different.thx

Last edited:

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Anyone else having serious performance issues with this trainer version? Older versions didn't seem to effect the game nearly at all this current one slows loading times and gameplay to a crawl. Which is super frustrating because loading times are already super punishing in mortal empires campaign.

Bucky3579

Donor
Reaction score
Scratch that last post. I just realized I was using an older model of the trainer. I should have known my main dude MAF wouldn't create something that horrible.

brazzers1912

Reaction score
I'm not understanding this trainer: it requires installation, and dot net framework? Is there a normal exe trainer?

Scott Hardy

Reaction score
Now the New DLC is out how long does it actually take to update the trainer? like, is it quicker now its on wemod than it was before or is it about the same?

JJJShreve

Reaction score
I'd love the old Trainer system to come back. Not a fan of WeMod.

Last edited:

bakala

Reaction score
In the battle, i can't see my armies and wemod run in 64 bit version.