Trainer Search

Demonmercer

Reaction score
for some reason can't activate the trainer says the game is on and i'm pressing F1 but it isn't activating HELP!!!!

Ragabonz

The Beard
Staff member
Top Donor
Reaction score
for some reason can't activate the trainer says the game is on and i'm pressing F1 but it isn't activating HELP!!!!

make sure you check you have
disabled antivirus
run as admin
open game first

Alex250

Reaction score
Things will checkout within 12 hours.
  • Godmode crashes
  • Super troop size add
  • Instant Cooldown for Spells and Abilities add

Be careful with the Super Troop Size, the game has a limit to 200 men per unit, if you add more the game crashes in battle. In anyway thanks for the trainer :)

kandras

Reaction score
not to rub salt in peoples wounds, but mine works fine other than the 1000 xp for heros, did what the instructions say i see the xp go up on the hero, i use him to gain the extra xp to level him up but it just resets the xp at his current level.

SteebHD

Reaction score
I've never used a trainer for a total war.. is it safe to use it on a steam version? Do i need to go offline?

I'm planning to use it only for singleplayer.. i don't know if they have an anti cheat!

nrak

Reaction score
I've never used a trainer for a total war.. is it safe to use it on a steam version? Do i need to go offline?

I'm planning to use it only for singleplayer.. i don't know if they have an anti cheat!

yes its fine for Single Player dont need to go offline

tyblank

Reaction score
if your game is crashing during battles make sure you have inf lord and hero move off for me it seemed to be the cause of crash

Pex

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun you are a ******* GOD!
Thank you <3

Alex250

Reaction score
if your game is crashing during battles make sure you have inf lord and hero move off for me it seemed to be the cause of crash

I don't have this issue. the trainer works fine for me.

mezz

Reaction score
yea think godmode just needs fixing unit health still goes down and if you got godmode on and a spell hits you it causes a crash. But thats the only issue i have.

kandras

Reaction score
Pah, only noticed it due to someone pointing it out, i wont name the shite...sorry site ( hehe) but yeah their trainer
Mega Favour
Mega Movement
1-Turn Buildings
1-Turn Units
1-Turn Technology
Super Lords/Heros
Weak Unit
Add Skill Points
Add Level
Unlimited Winds of Magic
Fast Spell Cooldown
Add Population Surplus Chaos
Unlimited Ammo
Stable Public Order
God Mode
No Attrition
Add Population Surplus Cities

apart from 2 or 3 it's exactly the same as yours bud :(

Zheromer

Reaction score
Any idea if it works in multiplayer? like if i want to boost my general a tad or is that bannable?