Trainer Search

myongdae88

Reaction score
i hope there will be more option too like the happiness, or fast research.. =)

themighty1

Reaction score
there are tropico 5 mods available rt now, that adds the capacity of ur ships, mine that produces 2 billion of that resource..,, etc..pls check out tropico 5 mod list on kalypso forum

Si24

Reaction score
Trainer was working fine until i got to level 3 and then the trainer froze, defiantly an issue here, please fix ASAP. closed down the trainer and re-opened still the same i also saved my game and re-loaded it up still not working!

ZotacFx

Staff member
Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer was working fine until i got to level 3 and then the trainer froze, defiantly an issue here, please fix ASAP. closed down the trainer and re-opened still the same i also saved my game and re-loaded it up still not working!
Game updated today please be patient trainer will be updated when he gets time :)

KashifM

Reaction score
Seems to be working fine for me. Will you be making another trainer for this game with more options like Instant Build, + Research Points, + Relations, + Population?

myongdae88

Reaction score
there are tropico 5 mods available rt now, that adds the capacity of ur ships, mine that produces 2 billion of that resource..,, etc..pls check out tropico 5 mod list on kalypso forum

Yeah i use that now.. i even edit the mods.. its really great.. =)

Amau05

Reaction score
Tanks for the update i love your work.
The swiss acount option make my game crash... All the others option are fine.

Tacticious

Reaction score
Tanks for the update i love your work.
The swiss acount option make my game crash... All the others option are fine.
You can easily edit your swiss account cash with Cheat Engine, look it up

Reaction score
hello iv used the 100k coal but i cant see what it changes does it change the mines or the storage amount? p.s keep up the great work!

hotroxy777

Donor
Reaction score
Activating the Coal cheat caused that all my mines run-out of resources and are closed now.

Weird0

Reaction score
hello iv used the 100k coal but i cant see what it changes does it change the mines or the storage amount? p.s keep up the great work!

same here i hit F6 it says "cheat activated" but i cant seeme to find what is happening. no 100k in my power plant and no 100k more coal in the mine i have

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
same here i hit F6 it says "cheat activated" but i cant seeme to find what is happening. no 100k in my power plant and no 100k more coal in the mine i have
Did you pause the game then select a power plant then click the key while the trainer is activated?.