Trainer Search

Olaman Olamar

Reaction score
infinite research points doesnt work for me what should i do

EDİT: i activated the trainer option at the main menu before i got in to the game and it worked

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
instant buildings, happiness, add energy, swiss bank, fill resources, raid points, reputation add. I know all these are possible, why not add it in a trainer ?
Yes please more options ;-)
I was going to ask this yesterday but it would be very rude so I decided to wait and ask you today, could you add unlimited resources to the trainer if you can please. Thanks.

New trainer added with more Cheats .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Muchas gracias El Presidente
Thank you so much :p
Awesome strike by legendary MAF..tq master
Activate cheat, then wait months to progress and population will have effect on them overtime.
ur work is amazing somthing small is coming ur way 5 euro , I know its not mutch , But i cant give more now ,, :) repect
New trainer added.

DocMadfox

Reaction score
Loving this trainer, and appreciate your work. Have to ask, any chance of a infinite mineral deposit cheat? Ex. A mine working an iron deposit not draining that deposit but still giving iron.

Lenex

Reaction score
Thanks and i hove for more regular update of this trainner as this game is too awesome to play. Thanks Mr. Anti-Fun Bhai (Bro in Indian Language)

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
What to say..the legendary Maf..he s there..n prepare to save us all..once again sincere thanks Great legendary Maf..sir

pbahmannejad

Reaction score
infinite resources seems to be bugged, I'm getting negative values at places like powerplants and a few production buildings

NotAnHiro

Reaction score
love your work! would be nice if there was some way to research tech from future eras lol

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Hm, the infinite resources would be better if you could actually put them in only one place. Because now, even with almost 20 teamsters buildings, some resources are never transported. I have a nuclear plant not working despite having thousands of uranium ores in my dock. Same with the fabric factory.

Guanfei

Donor
Reaction score
Hm, the infinite resources would be better if you could actually put them in only one place. Because now, even with almost 20 teamsters buildings, some resources are never transported. I have a nuclear plant not working despite having thousands of uranium ores in my dock. Same with the fabric factory.

So, I come back on my statement because I found a table, on cheat engine, for the resources. The method the author used was different. He did the same as you, but his cheat doesn't fill the buildings stocks, which means they can still produce (which is good for some missions) and doesn't overload the teamsters.
Your cheat is good, it just add too much resources.

lachaln

Reaction score
boring...... how about unlimited approval for specific factions so you can truly RAIN DOWN TYRANNY, or how about options to trigger uprisings or riots to fight.