Trainer Search

Amadeo

Reaction score
Super Electricity/Power Production does not work. can someone help if i am doing something wrong to make it work? :)

Yuzaki1995

Reaction score
guy i have question what is Better Approval, Max Citizens Stats i can't find what is citizens stat, and how to make fast transportation from farm, industrial zone and mine to port

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
guy i have question what is Better Approval, Max Citizens Stats i can't find what is citizens stat, and how to make fast transportation from farm, industrial zone and mine to port
"Better Approval" is for better relationship with foreign super powers (USA, RUSSIA, China, etc).
"Max Citizens Stats": you can see it at the upper left part of the screen in percent. It means how your people are contented with you. (it is best near 100%)
For fast transport you have to build "Teamster Offices" (and not just one) near those buildings, that create goods. Don't forget to build Houses nearby, where the teamsters live.

RENATÊRA

Reaction score
hey guys, could you add the option to get instant education at schools and colleges...tnx

Fsl

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Tropico 6 V1.00 Trainer +4
Tropico 6 V1.00 Trainer +9
Tropico 6 V1.01 Trainer +9

Options:
  1. Inf.Money
  2. Inf.Research Points
  3. Better Approval
  4. Max Citizens Stats
  5. Inf.Raid Points
  6. Inf.Swiss Bank Money
  7. Fast Construction
  8. Inf.Resources
  9. Super Electricity Production
Always appreciate your work man

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
hey guys, could you add the option to get instant education at schools and colleges...tnx
I do not think it is necessary. There are Edicts which boost the education level, and "Improve Image" option at the Broker, for example, if you need this. But I cannot imagine why.

Last edited:

RENATÊRA

Reaction score
I do not think it is necessary. There are Edicts which boost the education level, and "Improve Image" option at the Banker, for example, if you need this. But I cannot imagine why.
i appreciate your reply about the matter but i think the game takes too long for the citizens to graduate. i agree that its part of the game machanics but i like to enjoy other parts and the education speed its not one of them. getting instant degree would help alot. after all, thats the porpose of the trainer, is it not?

kandongasd

Donor
Reaction score
UP for update to 1.03 please. More options like no crime, instant editcs and all edicts, all building unlocked, super increase efficiency, all raid building at once will be nice. Thanks MAF!

Jage-

Reaction score
Up. This game's economy is so broken I can't handle it.