Trainer Search

LycanJack

Master Donor
Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work fully/properly, things like raid-points only seems to work at random.

valatores

Reaction score
Could you please add an option for the mandate extension? I know it's only at the beginning of the game but it gives players the option to mess around more.

I found the address value for it as 1E8853D5D80 on the 64bit version of the game.

Jwoo52

Donor
Reaction score
Yo! So just downladed the trainer. Opened game, started game, hit F1. Game insta crashed. Game would only then only open to the initialize screen and crash. I did a wipe of the game and files and the trainer. I reinstalled the game and now I'm just getting the same issue. I also donated to your Patreon so you know I'm real and not some bot.

Reaction score
Could you please add an option for the mandate extension? I know it's only at the beginning of the game but it gives players the option to mess around more.

I found the address value for it as 1E8853D5D80 on the 64bit version of the game.

Why not just do the quests to get +18months per crown missions?

panos456

Reaction score
Any chance to have it without wemod...? Cause doesn't work offline and i don't really like this app...

DocMadfox

Reaction score
Any chance for a smaller version of the efficiency buff? While I like that cheat, 1k efficiency has boats spamming my docks. Maybe 200 - 500%?

Ristow

Reaction score
i don't like those trainers that you have to install something but from mrantifun i think i don't have to worry
anyway thanks for the trainer

jamtits

Donor
Reaction score
Hey I'm curious,
Is there a readme for the current trainer?
What does max citizen stats do versus super efficency?