Trainer Search

adamn00b

Donor
Reaction score
When I downloaded the trainer my antivirus found a threat.
How can anyone download these without a virus?!
Q: I can't Extract/Download the Trainer, I get an Error!

A (1): Exclude a Website, and Re-Download the File again. (Exclude a Website from protection)
A (2): A false positive is a mistake that happens occasionally, the Antivirus thinks that the downloaded file is harmful when It’s actually safe, to Avoid it simply follow this steps:

• Make a Folder where you will store the Trainers.
• Open the Antivirus you are using and Exclude a Folder. (Exclude a specific folder from protection)
• Re-Download the File and Extract the EXE file (aka. Trainer) to the Folder you made.
• Done!

Note #1: Each Antivirus is different so look up on Google the current name of the Antivirus you are using and check how to Exclude a Folder/File (Folder is Recommended), same goes for Site.

KeyRay

Reaction score
Well, V1.00 so far doesn't work. i'm waiting the new version. thx

ericsteffens

Reaction score
Good day I would like a wish I like the ultimate-general-civil-war-trainer version 1.11 rev 22986 on the newest

rwong

Reaction score
Seems that the trainer is a bit on-off now. It worked for one battle, and is now not working at all (tried restarting multiple times)

Mummious

Reaction score
Hi,

A new patch came out . Could you update the trainer?
please V 1.11

Pete Rublee

Reaction score
I got it to work. Don't know how I did it, though.

Edit: It only works on new games. If loading a save, the options will activate upon pushing the corresponding button, but will not work for some reason. No mention of an anticheat in the patch notes. So I bet that the coding was changed. Please, MAF, update this trainer. I will provide you a savegame if possible.

Last edited:

Pete Rublee

Reaction score
So this is some slightly odd behaviour, I think.

I've downgraded the game on Steam to version 1.04, and the trainer worked the first time I tested after that, but now when I:

Open the game
Then start the trainer
Then press F1

I don't get "Trainer activated". I just get the "could not do this" bing-bong sound from Windows.

Any idea what might be causing it to sometimes not activate in this way?

Update: I tried starting a mission and then using it, and it worked. Not sure if that means it's "time with game open" or "going into a mission" that means F1 works.

How did you downgrade the game to 1.04 or 1.00 in my case? Or rather, how do you do it? I cannot find that option. It's not there, unlike other games.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Its important to follow this notice
  • First fire at enemy units then activate the health , supplies , reload ,condition , morale cheats

domi5599

Reaction score
Activate the trainer doesn't work.
It doesn't matter if I choose my units or let myself be shooted first and then press F1.