Trainer Search

fabtje12

Super Donor
Reaction score
I don't hear anything, can you update the trainer to 2.2.5, I know it works on every update but it doesn't work for me. what am I doing wrong? I first start the game, then launch te trainer, and then i'm trying to activate the cheat, but they don't activate and i don't hear "Cheat activated"

Eduard22

Reaction score
Downloading it now..I'll tell you if something is wrong,MrAntiFun.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

MrAntiFun + Trainers = #Awesomeness

IvecoFan

Reaction score
Could use a little help.. I have game open and Im trying to launch the trainer but it says I can't because it's in a compressed folder, but when I extract it to anywhere, nothing shows in the folder. Any idea how to fix? Would really love to use this.

pablo381

Reaction score
Yet another amzaing trainer thanks MrAntiFun your the best!

Ty Morgan

Reaction score
hey mrantifun could you make a trainer for 3.0 thanks and if not thats fine and thanks for making all these trainers :)

AlxDGreat18

Reaction score
Working great here!
Thanks for this game trainer man!! :D

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Mr.Antifun, please add Infinite ammo since there are guns in the game.

WardragonTP

Reaction score
Please add UNLIMITED AMMO BECAUSE THERE ARE GUNS IN THE GAME PLEASE PLEASE ITS HARD TO FIND THE RIGHT AMMO FOR THE RIGHT GUN

saffycat

Reaction score
Any reason that me and other people get told that this trainer is a Trojan? The trainer worked for me a few months ago but now it's apparently a virus.

Dewi

Reaction score
just curious any chance you might do the preview builds. i expect not what with them chaning like every other week but just figured i would ask.