Trainer Search

rurk

Reaction score
Can't get the trainer to activate seems like it opens but when i press F1 it crashes

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Does not work for Game Version 1.3.2f3. Trainer can see game is on, but does not activate any of the cheats and crashes.

Plz.PLZ...PLZ update trainer

Polarwolf_1

Reaction score
Hey! Thanks for update the trainer!
Unfortunately this does not work.

I had problems to activating the cheats.

After they could be activate after multiple restart of the trainer, they did not have work. :-/

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Trainer will start when you start a level , but none of the cheats seem to work. Gold, mana , & sin cheat doesnt seem to work.

DarkSwarm

Reaction score
it works in campaign and it worked once in skirmish but now it doesnt work in skirmish anymore

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
it works in campaign and it worked once in skirmish but now it doesnt work in skirmish anymore

How did you get it to work for campaign? I even tried starting a new one and could not get any of the cheats to work

FoxxBearclaw

Reaction score
Any updates to this trainer anywhere? I'm having the same problem as others. The trainers says "Trainer Activated", but when you press F2 - F5, none of the cheats actually work. They will say "cheat activated", but it doesn't actually do anything. You can try turning them off and on all you want, but it still doesn't do anything.

I've tried testing this by starting the game map first, then the trainer. Starting the game first, then the trainer at the menu screen. And I tried starting the trainer first, then the game. It's the same results either way I do it.

And do you need a legit copy of the game for this to work and/or have it on Steam? Just asking... friend doesn't have it on Steam and I'm not sure if it's a legal copy or not. I didn't ask.

Last edited:

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
I know your busy but if you could MrAntiFun, Plz update this trainer.

EMORB

Donor
Reaction score
Game has been updated would like a new trainer. =D keep up the good work patch 1.4.0f4 heart of gold. Thanks