Trainer Search

Ball00

Reaction score
It may be outdated but it works fine. Only bug is God Mode sometimes bugs out and either doesn't work or gives enemy god mode but to fix that either have more units than them or read the notice

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
its outdated. please update the trainer :)
at least you tried both trainer?if doesn't work maf will upload as soon as he finished his work in his house for the next couple days

CraiX

Donor
Reaction score
It may be outdated but it works fine. Only bug is God Mode sometimes bugs out and either doesn't work or gives enemy god mode but to fix that either have more units than them or read the notice

thats the point. GodMode always give me and my enemys no dmg. i tried to select my units and turn it on again, but it doesnt work.

Ball00

Reaction score
thats the point. GodMode always give me and my enemys no dmg. i tried to select my units and turn it on again, but it doesnt work.
Well I have had it bug out completely like you said and doesn't fix doing as said so just turn it off completely. Also turn it off (every cheat then trainer ) once a battle is finished and then back on when a battle starts then off once finished and repeat

CraiX

Donor
Reaction score
sometimes it works... but only for the first battle :( can it be the wrong version of the game? i think so

Ball00

Reaction score
sometimes it works... but only for the first battle :( can it be the wrong version of the game? i think so
I am using the steam release of WGRD and I use the latest trainer version listed here and everything works fine except god mode bugs out :p but then again have infinite reinforcements and it doesn't really matter :p

changofchina

Reaction score
i used it in a pirivate game with my friend and he was seeing stuff i wasnt doint like it desynced us

Ball00

Reaction score
The trainers on this site are made for Offline/Single Player usage. Online MP will have desync issues

Gavrilo

Reaction score
Hey. Just a few questions.

1. Can this be played Fluently on MP?

2. When I toggle trainer cheats, it happends for the enemy aswell... Any idea how to fix that?

Gavrilo

Reaction score
Thank you!

It is a shame that is cannot work for MP.. Any idea if you can make it? Thanks ^^

Gavrilo

Reaction score
Not all games. WarGame uses a separate platform, then VAC.

Same with ArmA, Mount & Blade: Warband, etc.

Ball00

Reaction score
Any game in general when using 3rd party software online will usually have Dsync issues, as the player cannot catch up. Even hosting it usually screws up alone the way

EDIT: Only games on Steam at the bottom right that says "Valve Anti Cheat" will be using Valves Anti cheat software.

CraiX

Donor
Reaction score
We all just wait for the update ;) then we will see what MAF can do for us. but one thing is certain, it will be not working for MP!!

BTW:

Board Rules:
7)Requesting or sharing cheats for multi-players Games isn't allowed. <-