Trainer Search

Ball00

Reaction score
Great trainer but the only bug is God Mode as it effects some enemy A.I as well
Turn all the features ( or what ones you want to use) of the trainer on will the battle loads and it all should work fine

ikkiblob

Reaction score
When can we expect an updated release of this trainer?

edit: I am blind, many thanks for the hard work

Last edited:

Vimworks

Reaction score
Trainer does not work properly.
When a network game as if it generates a separate space ...
My teammates do not see my art and our actions are completely different. If I see in the box "A" friendly tanks and infantry is my teammate sees there is already an enemy headquarters and the army that captured our point. So in the end for example tell me to win, but my teammate says that we lost. It turns out that we were playing a completely different game. Without Trainer does not. Tried to include only certain functions. Still the problem remains. I would really appreciate if you tell it to do.

Reaction score
Trainer does not work properly.
When a network game as if it generates a separate space ...
My teammates do not see my art and our actions are completely different. If I see in the box "A" friendly tanks and infantry is my teammate sees there is already an enemy headquarters and the army that captured our point. So in the end for example tell me to win, but my teammate says that we lost. It turns out that we were playing a completely different game. Without Trainer does not. Tried to include only certain functions. Still the problem remains. I would really appreciate if you tell it to do.
The trainers will not work for multiplayer only singleplayer.

ZanderW

Reaction score
I am using the v14.09.10.430 trainer for my v14.09.10.430 of the game and when I enabled the cheats, they all work for the AI as well. I enabled inf. deployment points, inf. reinforcement, and inf. base resources. However, the enemy is mass spawning and it becomes a game of who can spam the most. Is there a way to enable the cheats on

UraiFen4444

Reaction score
I got a little problem, i turn off my Antivirus and start the trainer, when i close the trainer i cant open steam, i need to reinstall it. Its really crazy.
But the trainer workd perfectly.

joepkregting

Reaction score
all the cheats activate but when i press f1 it gives a ping sound and it doesn't activate so i can't use the trainer

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
all the cheats activate but when i press f1 it gives a ping sound and it doesn't activate so i can't use the trainer

Notice:

• Trainer password : mrantifun.net , First start game then activate the trainer.
  • If the god mode start working for enemy units simple disable god mode then select your units and god mode should start working again and only for your units
  • I suggest disabling the cheats then the trainer right after you finish a battle if you want to start a new one .

Kent318

Reaction score
I can't get any cheats to work,also it's not accepting the password even if I paste it in

Last edited:

uncagedpower3779

Reaction score
God mode, add/subtract time is not working for me. Am I doing something wrong or is it the trainer?

Hash Bringer

Reaction score
Avast! lately shows that all your trainers have some kinda viruss.. I hope not. :)