Trainer Search

MrHappy

Reaction score
Will the updated trainer just replace the ones on the first thread? Just wanting to know where to keep watching.

Thanks!!

Ball00

Reaction score
I tried this on latest version all worked except Ammo some units bugged out and that god mode is buggy. But all the rest work fine :)

cam9529

Reaction score
it's going all ok with the development of the new trainer version? when it will be relased? i need god mode for the new dlc campaign hehe ;)

Ball00

Reaction score
it's going all ok with the development of the new trainer version? when it will be relased? i need god mode for the new dlc campaign hehe ;)
Play the battles and put inf. reinforcements and spawn about 200 stuff and wait for them to attack you

kyllö tekinen

Reaction score
Is there any chance of a political points cheat for the campaign? The only other cheats I really use are deployment points and infinite reinforcements. I've tried to use CE to pin down the value for the political points but I can't figure it out.

Ball00

Reaction score
Is there any chance of a political points cheat for the campaign? The only other cheats I really use are deployment points and infinite reinforcements. I've tried to use CE to pin down the value for the political points but I can't figure it out.

I used CE to track it down but once changed the game changes it back Automatically

cam9529

Reaction score
Play the battles and put inf. reinforcements and spawn about 200 stuff and wait for them to attack you
well, when you have only a SK infantry and support vehicle that sucks like hell against bests NK URRS and china tanks, aircraft and other 3000 vehicles, you can spawn what you you want, but your troop mood will decrease in seconds... especially if you have only 400 points and the enemy have 3000 points

Last edited:

Ball00

Reaction score
Well retreat, don't go into a battle with infantry and they have tanks and so on :p

kyllö tekinen

Reaction score
Thanks a bunch. Played around with it, but I can't get the unlimited ammo option working. Is there a particular trick to it? I tried keeping it always one, turning it on when the mission started, selecting units and turning it on, etc.

Ball00

Reaction score
I turn it on while the battle loads and works fine. Only bug can be God Mode but haven't tested new trainer version

r_outlaw

Reaction score
Great trainer but the only bug is God Mode as it effects some enemy A.I as well