Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I got it!
The problem is that trainers codes look very similar to viruses so when the antivirus dissemble the trainer it raises a flag :( , If there is anything else let me know.

Wilfredo

Donor
Reaction score
The problem is that trainers codes look very similar to viruses so when the antivirus dissemble the trainer it raises a flag :( , If there is anything else let me know.
Yeah, I know. Thank you for helping me, mate!

bloodsucker

Reaction score
thank you for you hard work . the add time is not working btw, never mind i dont use it anyway. enemies always die before the time up :):):):):)

DmanH2000

Reaction score
#4 If the trainer disappear when extracted
  • This happens because of a "False positive", Fix your antivirus . I think this is my problem i have Norton 360 how do i fix it

zunknownz

Reaction score
The Inf Base resources is not working, resources still deplete even though that function is activated. Infinite ammo seems to also affect both sides.
Fix for inf reinforcements affecting both sides: Activate that option during DEPLOYMENT.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
The Inf Base resources is not working, resources still deplete even though that function is activated. Infinite ammo seems to also affect both sides.
Fix for inf reinforcements affecting both sides: Activate that option during DEPLOYMENT.

are you using the retail or original version?

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Just saw this one, NICE!

Another outstanding trainer for a game that needs one imo :)

ty MrAntiFun guys :D

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I'm using the most currently patched legit Steam version and inf base resources do not work.

Were you testing this on the Single Player Or Multiplayer? cuz this trainer was made for Single Player Only

zunknownz

Reaction score
I was using it for single player and unlimited base resources wasn't working.

wieg0r

Reaction score
I get the same problem. This website is unavailable. :(
Could you please send me a PM as wel?

SC10n666

Reaction score
sry for my english.

Guys, most of your problems are results of antivirus. Some of them wont allow a download, others allow but you cant open the archive. Ive cheked this version of trainer and previous one from Cheat Engine forum on virustotal.com - "trojan generic" warning doesnt mean its a trojan. Trainers work that way. But the +9 version have more detection rate than +8 version. The only possible way to use trainer is to disable your antivirus for download and add trainer to your antivirus exclude list.