Trainer Search

Dfgs

Reaction score
This game has too many versions....So i guess it is almost impossible to have trainer for all of them

snakewars

Reaction score
Hi,

I use the version:14.11.03

Can you tell me what is the download file?
thank you!

Gester24

Reaction score
any chance this can get updated for the steam version? hoping to play it using the trainer. Thanks :)

SilesianBear

Reaction score
I used all version trainer +9 on version 14.04.17, when I use it, then game crashed and kick me to desktop. What can I do with that?

DannyTang

Reaction score
Can you lease make a trainer for the latest steam version since they stopped patching it so much. As of now the trainer is useless

Last edited:

Johntesh

Reaction score
MR.Antifun Thank you so much for your trainers, I give you all my thanks for allowing me to win battles easily, thank you so much. However, if you can change the trainer "F1 and F2" into random "words on the keyboard" then it would be hell of a lot easier to cheat. Also, how come for my european escalation one, the deployment points one doesnt work, but the rest of them works? I used v 1.0.0.1 (the very original version of the steam one).

johnm1969

Reaction score
Can this be updated please. Could you please add a hack for Political points..? Many thanks

MrBogus

Donor
Reaction score
Hi,

unfortuantely the trainer doesnt seem to work anymore. I think, its because of the last free DLC and Im pretty sure, they made another version. Could you update it?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Will check it out , Just have to re-download the game tho so it will take a day .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hi,

unfortuantely the trainer doesnt seem to work anymore. I think, its because of the last free DLC and Im pretty sure, they made another version. Could you update it?
Just tested current latest trainer and it seems to be working perfectly fine , "Wargame Red Dragon V14.09.10.430 Trainer +9" .

Felipeandre001

Reaction score
friend, i have game on steam and now this game update is 15.01.30.430000609, you can update the traine, the shit of megatrainer only has the inf. fuel and the outher cheats to unlock they want pay for it! i know you are the best for it all time you help us when no one do!