Trainer Search

NBK

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer Mr. Antifun, I just have a simple question about the trainer.
Can you tell me wich one of the functions work for both sides or which one of them are player only?
I just wonder which ones are affecting the computer so that I try to use them less.

Olegslee

Reaction score
I'm having a bit of an issue with the God Mode, it seems that a lot of the enemy units are also becoming invulnerable. I deactivated the hotkey, selected my units and then turned it back on, but that didn't change any of the enemy God units. Other than that phenomenal trainer.

alfneu

Reaction score
Trainer is not up to date. It works partly, do not use the unlimited reinforcements or the AI will have unlimited units, too. Disable the trainer between missions and it works well. If you encounter god-mode opposition, just save the game and leave the mission, disable trainer and load mission again, engage and destroy enemy, done...

Armandraqh

Reaction score
Well Mr... Thank you! This is awesome. Plus, you give a lot of feedback to your community.

MrHappy

Reaction score
It seems the trainer only works when I play blufor. I created a custom deck and played redfor but trainer didnt work.

Thank you

JasonHudson1234

Reaction score
Hello,mrantifun.I have a problem about you Wargame All versions trainer.When I entry the code,it does not work.The trainer still deactived.What should I do?

M1ha86

Reaction score
Trainer not work in new version: 14.08.04 ((( You will make a new version of the Trainer?

lorenzo815

Reaction score
Everything was perfect after downloading, but when i tryied to unzip it, the file desnt open. Is says that it wasnt possible to exe. the file... Anybody know what is going on?

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Everything was perfect after downloading, but when i tryied to unzip it, the file desnt open. Is says that it wasnt possible to exe. the file... Anybody know what is going on?
check your anti virus =)

alexeyn80

Reaction score
Сегодня перестал работать трейнер, до этого все функции работали, кроме ресурсов базы.

M1ha86

Reaction score
Я уже писал об этом выше )) У тебя скорее всего, так же прошло обновление до 14.08.04 (( Её трейнер не берет...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't speak Russian and i'm not going to learn Russian anytime soon ,So you might as well start writing your replies in English .