Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

Argurios

Reaction score
Whats the issue exactly ? , I tested the trainer and seems to work fine ,A detailed explanation would help greatly in getting this fixed asap .

The folder you are suppose to rename is common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\launcher\EasyAntiCheat
Whats the issue exactly ? , I tested the trainer and seems to work fine ,A detailed explanation would help greatly in getting this fixed asap .

The folder you are suppose to rename is common\Warhammer Vermintide 2\launcher\EasyAntiCheat
The trainer works, however you get no loot or exp at the end of the match and if you try to claim any quest rewards, you get told that its rejected and disconnected to desktop.

Ragefest1980

Reaction score
rejected response from server, something l ike that. then forces you to quit and rolls back.
ya, trainer works,. dont lose health during match, inf ammo etc but when match is complete, when you go back to the room to collect rewards and achievements it gets server rejection.

NeybisH

Reaction score
Trainer Works! No Question!...
but actually it's the end of the Round... Experience & rewards you just don't get anymore...

Neo Anderson

Donor
Reaction score
Hi I have the game patched to 1.4.1 and I followed the instructions to rename the EasyAntiCheat folder. Launched the game via Steam and yet for some reason the trainer didn't detect the game and reads "Status: Game of Off!"

Did I miss a step somewhere?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out what the issue is. Somehow I selected DX12 in the settings and the filename used was vermintide2_dx12.exe and not vermintide2.exe. So that's why the trainer didn't detect the game. LOL

Last edited:

NeybisH

Reaction score
Hi I have the game patched to 1.4.1 and I followed the instructions to rename the EasyAntiCheat folder. Launched the game via Steam and yet for some reason the trainer didn't detect the game and reads "Status: Game of Off!"

Did I miss a step somewhere?

EDIT: Nevermind I found out what the issue is. Somehow I selected DX12 in the settings and the filename used was vermintide2_dx12.exe and not vermintide2.exe. So that's why the trainer didn't detect the game. LOL

It's probably because you changed wrong folders because there are 2 folders with the same name "EasyAntiCheat".

SteamLibrary ---> steamapps ---> common ---> Warhammer Vermintide 2 ---> launcher --->
EasyAntiCheat(x) <---without clips.

Ken Kaneki

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun EXP and rewards didn't receive by the end of the run. Please do update maybe with double exp trainer, ty!

MajorEncore

Reaction score
it does work in terms of inf ammo and godmode etc, however loot and exp does not count. im guessing this is intended as it is unfair to use this in multiplayer mode.

Liamon

Reaction score
The trainer is old....... version 1.0.4.2 ;) and latest is version 1.5.0.1 ;) why do you think that works ^^

dragonsgrin

Reaction score
Its not impossible if you stop being a moron and using LUA scripts you pleb.

gdcmplx

Reaction score
Just tried to use it, no backend error but I got sent straight to the keep instead of getting any experience or rewards. Anyone have a fix?

CindyTea

Reaction score
+1 for an update. In offline mode the cheats work but it takes you to the keep without any rewards from the mission.