MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
eacs.png

LSHSVF

Donor
Reaction score
So Far Cry 5 uses EAC and that's been bypassed but Vermintide 2's hasn't?

CrimsonBlade

Reaction score
This trainer isn't relevant, offline game is meaningless, regardless of version, EXP and rewards

bronze189

Reaction score
So Far Cry 5 uses EAC and that's been bypassed but Vermintide 2's hasn't?
its because they have the anti cheat look for irregularity's multiple times instead of just once. like it bypasses the anti cheat on launch but their is another one after every match so its almost impossible to have a trainer for this game. BUT they will in the future have dedicated servers so their might be servers dedicated to having cheats and mod support is on its way in a little while.

yardu

Reaction score
It's kicking you guys because of the anti cheat system. The EAC isn't removed or actually disabled. It's simply bypassed to where you can use the trainer in offline mode with bots. If you try playing in online multiplayer mode you will be kicked at the end before you receive loot. The being kicked before receiving loot is actually part of the anti-cheat system. It's essentially a "screw you" from the vermintide devs.

Also, dude made a long awaited trainer and not a single person thanked him. Jesus Christ guys.

crazyrat621

Super Donor
Reaction score
I'm extremely grateful that he made it. I was checking a couple times a day for it. Even just playing in single player with bots gets a crash and no benefits from the run though. I love that it was made but the biggest reason I wanted it was so I could play at higher levels and get better gear, that's currently not possible with this trainer unless I'm doing something wrong.

Sven Hunkstrom

Reaction score
The developers posted something about bypassing the anti-cheat system. I'll quote the post directly, but they basically say that to run the game without the anti-cheat, you just launch the game without the launcher, or change one of the launcher settings. The "Trusted" at the top left corner of the screen should say "Untrusted" or something similar. I have tried this method and it seems to work, but I have no way of testing if it works with MrAntiFun's cheats.

Here's the excerpt:
"As long as you start the game without the launcher though you should be fine. For those of you that are brave, these is also the way of disabling running the anti cheat through changing the launcher settings. If you wipe your launcher.config in %appdata% and start the launcher again it should then have a setting called DisableAntiCheat = false, if you set this to true and reboot the launcher it should be running without anticheat. To verify this, the top left corner of the screen will say that you are untrusted because you're not running EAC while running the game."

alex1945

Reaction score
The developers posted something about bypassing the anti-cheat system. I'll quote the post directly, but they basically say that to run the game without the anti-cheat, you just launch the game without the launcher, or change one of the launcher settings. The "Trusted" at the top left corner of the screen should say "Untrusted" or something similar. I have tried this method and it seems to work, but I have no way of testing if it works with MrAntiFun's cheats.

Here's the excerpt:
"As long as you start the game without the launcher though you should be fine. For those of you that are brave, these is also the way of disabling running the anti cheat through changing the launcher settings. If you wipe your launcher.config in %appdata% and start the launcher again it should then have a setting called DisableAntiCheat = false, if you set this to true and reboot the launcher it should be running without anticheat. To verify this, the top left corner of the screen will say that you are untrusted because you're not running EAC while running the game."
I've tried using this method, and it seems to yield the same result as just renaming the EasyAntiCheat folder.
So we keep searching for a workaround then, in the mean time keep up the good work MAF, you've done some good work so far.

CR0SSB0NE

Reaction score
Can we get a bypass so the trainer becomes useful? No offense but theres literally no point in playing Untrusted.