Trainer Search

AlphaNatsu

Reaction score
Is this something that we might see an update for in the future?

Noire Blackheart

Reaction score
Sorry for the semi-necro just a update- I have tested and all the cheats still work on the current steam version with bots.

AlphaNatsu

Reaction score
Sorry for the semi-necro just a update- I have tested and all the cheats still work on the current steam version with bots.
Does it? My trainer crashes each time I try to activate something.

EDIT: Nevermind. After hitting the hotkey to activate the trainer, leaving everything alone(Don't touch anything!!!) for about a minute, the trainer will eventually activate without crashing.

Last edited:

pyroleo451

Reaction score
Hi. I want to say thank you for this trainer. I saw mention that you would look into my use out of the trainer in ways of more cheats. I was wondering how that was coming? And thank you for the time you put into this

TheSmudo1911

Reaction score
Some instakill feature would be really nice!

But it's a really great trainer! Thanks!

Nikhris

Reaction score
For everyone requesting an update - the trainer still works - I've played Vermintide extensively for some 13 hours using the trainer with no crashes: that being said, It would be nice to get a newer version with more functions (like collecting one grimoire with the trainer you'd be treated as if you had seven grimoires at the end of the level for max dice roll).

Last edited:

Dekori2319

Reaction score
For everyone requesting an update - the trainer still works - I've played Vermintide extensively for some 13 hours using the trainer with no crashes: that being said, It would be nice to get a newer version with more functions (like collecting one grimoire with the trainer you'd be treated as if you had seven grimoires at the end of the level for max dice roll).

I can confirm it def still works, like Nik and others said the grims and or Stones would be a superb additon though!

SlackTheKid

Reaction score
I have no issues with current updated version. That is also why I ask for more features if possible, like a dice modifier or an xp modifier.

Deano3607

Reaction score
Good work with the trainer so far.
I would like to see a few more options added such as:
  • Add Tome
  • Add Grimoire
  • Unlimited equipment (Healing Draughts, Potions & Bombs)
If those could be added, that would be amazing.