Trainer Search

Deadcool666

Reaction score
Hi Mr. ANTIFUN , soeben wurde Patch 1.6 released ! Was mich am meisten ärgert an den BOTs ist das die Nix aufheben bzw. fallen lassen können so wie man s möchte sprich FOLIANTEN + GRIMOIRES !!! Zum abschließen werden ja immer 2 oder mehr benötigt ... Eine ,,SWITCH - FUNKTION,, zwischen ALLEN 4 CHARAKTER wäre doch Toll ))) ...Oder eine ,,FREEZE - FUNKTION,, für Gegner ; ) DANKE eure TRAINER sind die Besten !!! Grüße aus Germany

LeiderKlasse

Reaction score
Hey MrAntifun we know you're rather busy in making trainers but an update just rolled out and it would be pretty nice to get this back up :D

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
The latest trainer still works even with the newest patch, no update is needed.

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
We need a new version please, for the patch and hotfix the day after that. Gladly add one for those gems we don't have to grind the game.
If you read what I wrote just above you, you'd see that it still works. The sound doesn't activate, but the trainer still works fine. And the resources aren't hard to get, especially with a trainer.

LeiderKlasse

Reaction score
We'd like new add-ons man, and I am not a smart man and know not about code ing games ;-;

LokeYourLord

Donor
Reaction score
Ok i usually hate nagging, and i am really sorry for this, but the latest Trainer now needs an update, because when using the Trainer, it DOES work on the latest version, BUT it causes an "Access Violation" crash almost EVERY TIME after about 10-15 minutes. This happens with the latest 1.6 update for Vermintide.

CyberJunkie5000

Reaction score
A year an a half later and this trainer is still works great!! Could you please add in some extra stuff? (No Reload, Super Dice, 1 Hit Kill, Inf Resources)

Ripper665

Donor
Reaction score
Dice are random and modified by certain rewards, like tomes, grimoires and loot dice. If you need resources, just break down equipment you're not using. Damage is based on weapons and difficulty.

ironjigs

Reaction score
Not sure if this trainer works or not, all versions of this program on the site were flagged for dozens of malware viruses. Maybe next time