Trainer Search

MC1988

Reaction score
I've used both MAF and WeMod for years. I trust MAF's judgment and will happily support him but all the crap Ive seen with WeMod over the years, I sure as hell don't trust you guys, I left your forums shortly after realizing how hostile everyone was there, Staff included with name calling. Maybe it's finally changed, idk. However, I suspect that so long as you respect and honor MAF's requests, maybe more of us will be willing to warm up to your little partnership.

Also I hope you finally worked out that phone app finally because it felt like just a money grab when it first launched since it never worked including the part where we can no longer activate cheats in trainers with our mouse unless we're a Premium member, sure we can still use the hotkeys but it seems like a ridiculous money grab idea to me.

Last edited:

Petulka

Reaction score
WeMod silently installed into my system, without any warning. .I thought it's a a setup for trainer, not a big commercial app that .installed services etc into my OS forever ....like a malware. I really don't like it. That's why I've removed it immediately from my PC. and I won't nor will I ever run such false executable again.

Actually Wemod silently bought MAF and whole his website (all his trainers). That's reality folks. He will probably redirect this website to Wemod in future.

Hopefully a few other trainer makers keep putting out quality trainers that won't require something like Wemod to use.

I wish goodluck to MAF in the future. But for me, it's game over here :-(

Last edited:
Reaction score
All we ask is that you at least give this partnership a chance. We aren't here to screw you guys or MAF. We are truly hoping that we can create the best free trainer application possible.
Although I'm dubious, I'll be giving it a go.
As I mentioned before in this thread, I have used WeMod several times before, but my experience there was always a negative one. Mostly the insanely slow process of getting trainers released and updated.
I have encountered toxic behaviour on WeMod too, followed by extremely slow or non-existent moderation enforcements. Granted the behaviour by other people can't be blamed on WeMod, there will always be a clash of personalities, but the fact that it took an extremely long time, if at all, for a moderator to step in is a WeMod issue. First impressions count, and if the first impression is a thread full of hate speech then you've lost several customers (whilst attracting the wrong kind).

I'm hoping that MAF being part of WeMod helps to resolve the issue of the slow trainer release/update process. And I'm hoping you consider hiring more moderators, especially as the community grows larger, attracting more trolls.

So yes, I already plan on trying out WeMod again. I'll be trying it purely because of my loyalty to MAF. :)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Although I'm dubious, I'll be giving it a go.
As I mentioned before in this thread, I have used WeMod several times before, but my experience there was always a negative one. Mostly the insanely slow process of getting trainers released and updated.
I have encountered toxic behaviour on WeMod too, followed by extremely slow or non-existent moderation enforcements. Granted the behaviour by other people can't be blamed on WeMod, there will always be a clash of personalities, but the fact that it took an extremely long time, if at all, for a moderator to step in is a WeMod issue. First impressions count, and if the first impression is a thread full of hate speech then you've lost several customers (whilst attracting the wrong kind).

I'm hoping that MAF being part of WeMod helps to resolve the issue of the slow trainer release/update process. And I'm hoping you consider hiring more moderators, especially as the community grows larger, attracting more trolls.

So yes, I already plan on trying out WeMod again. I'll be trying it purely because of my loyalty to MAF. :)
Was this something recent? The last time I can recall anyone being hostile to the point that we needed to do something about it was several years ago.

00vargarv

Reaction score
hope you guys don't **** this up, i normaly use this 2 , wemod and mrantifun trainers to help me with hard achievements or when im playing for second time a game thanks, and all the support to you guys..

Lollikat

Super Donor
Reaction score
I don't use shitty app...but thanks :)
I don't like that unknown things scanning my PC to search and find games.
It's the reason why I don't use Cheathappens app.

Good Luck to you anyway...Mr Antifun was awesome but didn't get enough money from all free leechers...so I hope you are going to be rich all of you.
And be a serious threat to Cheathappens business...I said how much I dislike them?

Zach

Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
i hope MAF can change the slow AF update on wemod

That's part of the reason he joined! :)

i am also not excited about the WeMod merger. Needing a new mod, we simply request here. Only subscribers get to request on WeMod, and even then it has to be a certain number of subscribers requesting (currently requiring 2,000 requests to make a GOG compatible trainer for Kingdom Come, of which there are just 135 requests).

This is a user focused service being bought out by a profit focused service. That said, I understand why MAF would do this deal. Upkeep when you are the primary controller is very difficult, and he recently graduated and needs to monetize his skills more efficiently.

t's been said multiple times in this thread, but still deserves to be said again because it's the main reason for the criticism against WeMod. The request system on WeMod is ridiculous

I want to be clear, our request system is a way for us to prioritize. The thresholds don't have to be met for us to work on a game, in fact, most games don't hit the threshold and we still work on them.

belko

Reaction score
The "WeMod" is perfect so MAF will be more active on trainer. But i have a question. I dont like to pay every month so how i can pay the pro version full year like 7.99*12

Zach

Staff member
Donor
Reaction score
The "WeMod" is perfect so MAF will be more active on trainer. But i have a question. I dont like to pay every month so how i can pay the pro version full year like 7.99*12
Just select the "Yearly" option. It's actually cheaper at only $69.99. ($5.83/month)

H3llHound

Reaction score
i think everyone is missing the part were Zach said you can use this forum still, ask mrantifun for the ******* mod here guys! simple as that im sure he can make trainers he wants not only what he is told to. i use both trainers though antifun trainers are miles better i like the convince of having 1 software with them all in one rather than a folder of trainers lol as far as im concerned as long as MRAF gets paid more to o what he loves to do and still produces the mods his community asks for (what he wants to make) i see no downside to partnering up. i only hope that there wont be disputes were MRAF wants to make X trainer as we ask for it but wemod tell him no this has more votes do this. then that will be an issue. alot of his community are people that refuse to pay £30 a month to cheat on there game they already paid for. i donate what i can but dont have that kind of money to burn on getting past that occasional hard mission.

Kenan904

Reaction score
Used wemod a few times, their trainers work most of the time(pirated or retail vers.)
The voting system works great if it's a popular game, but if you're wanting something older or unknown then good luck finding it there. Looks like now you have to use your points to get games updated on top of the game requests.
They're a mixed bag but at least they let you use their app with pirated games.

3dfx

Reaction score
I dont like this one bit. I hope MaF, you get a fair share of the cash also.
Anyway, does this mean you will stop releasing trainers here ?

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I dont like this one bit. I hope MaF, you get a fair share of the cash also.
Anyway, does this mean you will stop releasing trainers here ?
All trainers will be posted on WeMod exclusively. Threads will continue to be updated here but will only include an exe to WeMod.

Fizzman

Reaction score
I really dislike wemod because i gotta pay for trainer features that are free on here, now that there all there, how many of the feature are gona be paid walled?

Piglet

Reaction score
Been a member since 2016 and I just want to say that I am very sad that you guys are moving to WeMod. Not a huge fan of that but at the end of the day you just do what feels right for you because I am living my life and you should live however you want to live . . . It's not the end of world for you making a switch it's okay . . . remember when apple changed the earphone port and everyone freaked out? yah anyways i will give WeMod another try,, cheers

arran_mrt

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun Congratulations on the new partnership. This is my first post but I have been using your trainers religiously.

To be honest I had not heard of WeMod (because of your trainers) before reading these posts (literally came to see if there was an update for TW3K. I have read a lot of the posts on here with concerns and criticisms raised but what is good is WeMod actively addressing the points. You have been giving us great content for years and by looking at what WeMod has the potential to be I think it's a solid choice for you to work with them.

I have had a brief play around through WeMod and can see so many great ideas, is it perfect? No but it has a dedicated team and like any software product it takes time to make improvements one iteration at a time. These products get better with time ... well usually, anyone remember how bad Steam or Origin were in early days? And WeMod is free.

The foundations in the platform and from what I have read from your own comments above, if this is going to allow you to do your work, faster, more efficiently and actually have you working professionally after you have recently graduated then thumbs up mate. The porting of your trainers and with your pace of new releases I think the WeMod platform can only get better.

From the dedication you have given us to a mountain of games I haven't even began to touch on, it is obvious that you have passion for your craft and your community. Take that with you, your reputation is well deserved. It's funny though as many of the concerns that have been mentioned about WeMod are what your biggest strength have been.

All the best to you