Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Also small Rome II MAF wemod trainer example : To use slider to set specific ammount of money wemod PRO is needed...Without PRO player must hold F1 by 10 minutes which adding +1 gold(instead of 100 or 1000) to reach for example 50k gold and lisening very annoying intense sound all this time.Sorry but NO Thanks...
That a programming error by me ,Its not suppose to be +1 ,If you have this issue with other trainers you just report it and we can have it fixed within minutes .

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
unfortunately for me, WeMod is not showing many of mrantifuns trainers, despite wemod claiming to have installed them. The fact I have to use wemods cryptocurrency to flag trainers that need updates is unfortunate as I cannot afford to do so, effectively making my opinion invalid cause I cannot pay.

I can confirm that it seems to be specifically difficult to uninstall the mod and it makes me sad that MAF does not at least provide the option of his trainers in the classic format for trainers that are not yet up.

Several games, despite having wemod trainers up on this site are not yet on the app, despite the app itself claiming to have allowed them to download. Again this is a shame as in my opinion MrAntifun is a damn genius.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
unfortunately for me, WeMod is not showing many of mrantifuns trainers, despite wemod claiming to have installed them. The fact I have to use wemods cryptocurrency to flag trainers that need updates is unfortunate as I cannot afford to do so, effectively making my opinion invalid cause I cannot pay.

I can confirm that it seems to be specifically difficult to uninstall the mod and it makes me sad that MAF does not at least provide the option of his trainers in the classic format for trainers that are not yet up.

Several games, despite having wemod trainers up on this site are not yet on the app, despite the app itself claiming to have allowed them to download. Again this is a shame as in my opinion MrAntifun is a damn genius.
MAF has only transferred a very small amount of his trainers. It will take a decent amount of time to get all 2.4k trainer on there. Yes, we are posting trainers here not made by MAF if ours has more options or better options.

We are currently evaluating several options for improving the voting system.

Senpai

Reaction score
So one of my replys was removed.So i`ll post it again.If you unninstall the wemodcrapapp from programms and features u`re not removing all of it.registrys and some other stuff remains.u need to use a software to clean that stuff out of ya hdd.

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
Hi wemod chris..n maf.. may I ask if sir..can list the listing by maf..old n new titles..n wemod too..in another chat..please sir..tq appreciated

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
I would like the choice to choose between WeMod or the old style programs as it would allow me to use trainers for the games that WeMod struggles to detect like company of heroes 1.

(I was forced to manually guide the app to the .exe after it failed to pick up my installation)

MAF has only transferred a very small amount of his trainers. It will take a decent amount of time to get all 2.4k trainer on there. Yes, we are posting trainers here not made by MAF if ours has more options or better options.

We are currently evaluating several options for improving the voting system.
I would also like to note that your app does struggle to detect certain games such as the aformentioned company of heroes 1's steam installation.

papsmear

Reaction score
OK, but then why we need wemod? Its absolutely for nothing, only garbage. We want back classic trainers, or we wil use FLiNG and others my man.

MAF made a conscious decision to join with WeMod, he's not a prisoner. WeMod has relieved some stress and given MAF more free time and more time to focus on making trainers instead of trying to run this entire website himself. To answer your question...MAF did it for himself, not for you. Be happy for him like the majority of us are :) He deserves it, right?
EDIT: also, most of us actually enjoy using WeMod. Only a select few have had bad experiences

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I would like the choice to choose between WeMod or the old style programs as it would allow me to use trainers for the games that WeMod struggles to detect like company of heroes 1.

(I was forced to manually guide the app to the .exe after it failed to pick up my installation)

I would also like to note that your app does struggle to detect certain games such as the aformentioned company of heroes 1's steam installation.

It doesn't detect the game is running or it doesn't detect the install?

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
It doesn't detect the game is running or it doesn't detect the install?
It does not automatically detect the install. It listed company of heroes 1 as uninstalled despite it being installed in my steam library

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
It does not automatically detect the install. It listed company of heroes 1 as uninstalled despite it being installed in my steam library
You can manually add it by selecting the trainer then clicking "fix".

Insane_Ghost

Donor
Reaction score
Its a shitty System and i'm against it, it barely works for non-retail games so its a no from me

Last edited:

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
I;m with insane ghost...its not well designed and the 'request update' to get trainers put up to date is a paid service. Thats just wrong.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
I;m with insane ghost...its not well designed and the 'request update' to get trainers put up to date is a paid service. Thats just wrong.
Everyone earns WePoints regardless if you are Pro or not. We are currently evaluating ways to improve the request update system. WeMod can only detect retails games but it will work for most non-retail games if you add them manually.

Last edited:

Insane_Ghost

Donor
Reaction score
Everyone earns WePoints regardless if you are Pro or not. We are currently evaluating ways to improve the request update system. WeMod can only detect retails games but it will work for most retail games if you add them manually.
Still a shitty system you should of not come here it was all good before the partnership now its a minefield of issues

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
the point I am trying to make, mr chris, is it shouldn't be there...the only proper way to request new games within the same year is to spend cash on your points to get a decent enough amount...thats the wrong part. Not alot of people can afford to splash out on enough of your currency every time a trainer for their game needs updating.

Insane_Ghost

Donor
Reaction score
the point I am trying to make, mr chris, is it shouldn't be there...the only proper way to request new games within the same year is to spend cash on your points to get a decent enough amount...thats the wrong part. Not alot of people can afford to splash out on enough of your currency every time a trainer for their game needs updating.
Sounds like they are ran by EA xD

L0c4l

Reaction score
Gotta agree with the naysayers on this one. MAF, I do regret not having the spare to support you and I truly hope that this partnership works out well for you.
I myself will not even be able to use these trainers any more. I'm sad :(

An installed program scanning my machine? I don't even have my games installed on my rigs.
A 64 bit installer AND internet needed? I play my older games on a 32bit machine and my 64bits have no internet at all.
That and basically everything JeremiahLong said.

Your trainers were always awesome and I trusted your work in everything that was too complicated for me in CE.
Gonna miss ya ;)

papsmear

Reaction score
So far I've used WeMod for 10 non-retail and 5 retail games and I've never had any problems that took more than 10 seconds to fix. It's a completely free service if you don't want the Pro stuff and all the complaints I've been hearing are situations that don't even affect the ability to use the cheats at all. It's mind bending that anyone has the gull to complain about a free service to use with free games they downloaded. I can smell the entitlement