Trainer Search

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
papsmear...insults aren't required...please keep it civil...also last I checked, steam isn;t giving away deus ex mankind divided or company of heroes 1 and 2 for free so I dunno where you got the 'free games' part.

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Also I see no evidence that non-pro's earn any sort of ammount of 'pro-points' at all. I also know that people like evidence so here it is...this was when I attempted to request an update for the TWW2 trainer https://drive.google.com/file/d/16XsmxjgmZ4yR004Q-HAxNxUtxhQqJL6l/view?usp=sharing

You have told an outright lie, sir.
WePoints are not pro only. Everyone earns WePoints, the ways you can earn WePoints are listed on the dashboard. Yes, you can buy them if you don't want to wait to earn them but it isn't required.

1568329698558.png

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
WePoints are not pro only. Everyone earns WePoints, the ways you can earn WePoints are listed on the dashboard. Yes, you can buy them if you don't want to wait to earn them but it isn't required.
that wasn;t appearing on mine, might be cause I haven;t made an account and am using the default...gonna make an account and see if it appears.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
that wasn;t appearing on mine, might be cause I haven;t made an account and am using the default...gonna make an account and see if it appears.
It should appear regardless if you made an account or not. I signed out my account and was on a temp when I took that screenshot.

Lynchpin451

Reaction score
It should appear regardless if you made an account or not. I signed out my account and was on a temp when I took that screenshot.
didn;t work...I'm gonna reinstall and white list it on kaspersky beforehand. I've had trouble before where my antivirus has played merry hob with some downloads. Hopefully that fixes it.

Edit: that seems to have fixed it...also found a load of warnings from kaspersky related to WeMod. I'll keep a closer eye on it.

Last edited:

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
Gotta agree with the naysayers on this one. MAF, I do regret not having the spare to support you and I truly hope that this partnership works out well for you.
I myself will not even be able to use these trainers any more. I'm sad :(

An installed program scanning my machine? I don't even have my games installed on my rigs.
A 64 bit installer AND internet needed? I play my older games on a 32bit machine and my 64bits have no internet at all.
That and basically everything JeremiahLong said.

Your trainers were always awesome and I trusted your work in everything that was too complicated for me in CE.
Gonna miss ya ;)
Where you are the games installed? Are you installing everything on an external drive then moving them to the machine without a connection?

L0c4l

Reaction score
Where you are the games installed? Are you installing everything on an external drive then moving them to the machine without a connection?
something like that. They're run from wherever I want them to be.
The same as any other non essential program, just like all good PC's should be.
Launchers and background processes are never a good option.

ikorolis

Reaction score
So far I've used WeMod for 10 non-retail and 5 retail games and I've never had any problems that took more than 10 seconds to fix. It's a completely free service if you don't want the Pro stuff and all the complaints I've been hearing are situations that don't even affect the ability to use the cheats at all. It's mind bending that anyone has the gull to complain about a free service to use with free games they downloaded. I can smell the entitlement

For me Cheats and Trainers Always is FREE never paid for this stuff
anyone coder or programmer need money making cheats/trainers/hacks don't take my money no way to paid him.

WeMod is good for free never go to pro

MAF is best never ask give money.

Orvoc

Reaction score
So this is the second time this month I've had the issue of WeMod servers being down. When the servers go down then you have no trainers. Allowing for trainers already used to be accessible offline would correct this issue. Why was an offline mode never implemented? Mr. Antifun's trainers were always offline accessible once downloaded which makes this transition already look like a step backwards.

papsmear

Reaction score
papsmear...insults aren't required...please keep it civil...also last I checked, steam isn;t giving away deus ex mankind divided or company of heroes 1 and 2 for free so I dunno where you got the 'free games' part.

My apologies. Everyday I come across at least one person completely freaking out and exuding the most viral toxic attitude so I lost my cool for a moment. I should probably stop checking the threads as often as I do :p

XenoSol

Reaction score
Damn, not a fan of Wemod. I really prefer the oldschool trainer.

I guess I'll be sticking to Fling since most of the game I play nowadays are from him.

Thanks again for all the trainers all these years! I appreciate your old trainers like Witcher 2 Trainer which gave infinite orens which wasn't available on Fling.

Fessaer

Reaction score
So far I've used WeMod for 10 non-retail and 5 retail games and I've never had any problems that took more than 10 seconds to fix. It's a completely free service if you don't want the Pro stuff and all the complaints I've been hearing are situations that don't even affect the ability to use the cheats at all. It's mind bending that anyone has the gull to complain about a free service to use with free games they downloaded. I can smell the entitlement
Well, use it at this current moment. Good luck. You can't download the app, you can't create an account, you can't use any of the existing trainers, because servers are DOWN. Why should anyone go Pro for the crap which isn't working?

dark75

Reaction score
Not wrong, I think it's a long time to get started and I think it is greedy this application ... and unless you're 'pro', not always so practical. That said, big up and a thousand times thanks to Mr Antifun for his work and his free sharing. I also think that with some games more protect (windows store etc), the trainer will be better able to work under this app 'wemod'. And actualy, i can't connect or doing 'forgot password' step...

Last edited:

DestroYa

Reaction score
WeMod thanks for destroying this Community. Everything you want is our Money with the Request System.
I will never subscribe your YouTube Channel or follow you on Twitter for Coins. And i never will pay for requesting Trainers.

WeMod your Plattform don´t help us. It helps you to get Money.
I want the good old MAF Trainers back. And not that stupid Plattform.

MAF cancel this Partnership, please.

Last edited:

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
So did MAF now turn into some hide behind a paywall shit to use trainers? Damn another shithappens.

Damn, not a fan of Wemod. I really prefer the oldschool trainer.

I guess I'll be sticking to Fling since most of the game I play nowadays are from him.

Thanks again for all the trainers all these years! I appreciate your old trainers like Witcher 2 Trainer which gave infinite orens which wasn't available on Fling.

Fling is the one and apparently only guy now trying to NOT make money off his trainers.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
So did MAF now turn into some hide behind a paywall shit to use trainers? Damn another shithappens.

Fling is the one and apparently only guy now trying to NOT make money off his trainers.
All trainers and cheats are still free. Pro is 100% optional and only required if you want to use the remote or interactive controls.

L0c4l

Reaction score
All trainers and cheats are still free. Pro is 100% optional and only required if you want to use the remote or interactive controls.
Free apart from the internet connection needed to use the trainers even after download.

Just wondering why completely free programs need locking DRM?

Never got any answers to why we can't have stand alone trainers that can be run from anywhere and on any platform the games run on without phoning home or ever touching our internet or data.
Could you answer this please Chris?

Last edited:

RetroStu

Reaction score
Well i hope MAF is being paid very well from Wemod because it freaking hurts to see his fantastic legacy destroyed by this awful partnership. I'll always be grateful to MAF, but thankgod we still have Fling and others.

papsmear

Reaction score
Well, use it at this current moment. Good luck. You can't download the app, you can't create an account, you can't use any of the existing trainers, because servers are DOWN. Why should anyone go Pro for the crap which isn't working?

You got me on this one bud :)
That was a very aggravating day but hopefully the server issues are all fixed now

DestroYa

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun why do you scare your community? Why are you engaging in this miserable partnership? How much money has been given to you so that you falls your community in the back?