Trainer Search

Seraphim66

Reaction score
Everything good has an end , i only used Mrantifun cheats ever , for the reason that i trust him , after trying once years ago i saw works fine without issues , another reason is because he made for every version a trainer , wemod i installed for 10 minutes and i will pass it , if i ever get into paying for a trainer that will be "cheathappens only" , i don't trust wemod and i don't like few things about it , what wemod staff won't understand is that even though not everyone made account here to "chat" or to "post" things , many people have pirate games (people download the games and not always pay for them ) , he thinks everyone here will just pay for a game , wrong , many just pirate them , download them and play them , that's where Mrantifun cheats were perfect , no internet needed for them , just download and use for the pirate and retail games , get your s""t straight wemod because this is a real thing , and you have sub for your cheats , really? mrantifun never ask for money , he gave away free with every single option from his cheats , he got donations because he was a good guy doing a hard work , i don't trust wemod and never will , i don't like anything about it , as everyone else already point out (we need internet and we need to install this ) , yea i will pass , are better options out there and also for free without SUB and other extra options with money , a good example is Fling trainers , everything free , no auto scan your pc for data and everything else , it was great while it last , obvious this community will slowly die because of this partnership , what he built here is slowly going away , great job wemod , you manage to ruin something good.
One last thing , what's stopping you from collecting informations from peoples PC since your application is searching for *games* , nothing stopping you from collecting informations from any pc which has your software installed , you can easy get the CARD informations , steal informations of any kind from them and so on without them even know , that's why your software is not going to work for people from this website , we don't want another new application running in background just so we can use cheats sometimes , mrantifun had the best version of cheats , a simple one that you would run when you need without installing , collecting , searching tru our PC, plus mrantifun cheats were good for everyone with retail , pirate games and so on , he had all versions , but like i said seems money always win and he end up working with WEMod .
PS: if you people from Wemod were after his community members , you will have a surprise because nobody will join you , if you get 5-10% max of people from here you are in luck , because they don't care about their informations .
PS2: i just installed again wemod and to vote for a game you need some special points that you buy with real life money or get few as premium , this is a joke .

itsonlyme

Reaction score
sad to see possibly the greatest trainer maker turn into a punchline. wemod doesn't work. several games that i had trainers for on my old system from MAF never had problems, and now i have constant crashes and memory leak problems, perhaps partially due to wemod not even giving the option to use MAF's superior trainers, probably because you have to pay to suggest anything on their platform. anyways, i've uninstalled the crap program, and will try to salvage what trainers i can from my old system, and find a new place to look for trainers in the future. i'm just disappointed.

RetroStu

Reaction score
sad to see possibly the greatest trainer maker turn into a punchline. wemod doesn't work. several games that i had trainers for on my old system from MAF never had problems, and now i have constant crashes and memory leak problems, perhaps partially due to wemod not even giving the option to use MAF's superior trainers, probably because you have to pay to suggest anything on their platform. anyways, i've uninstalled the crap program, and will try to salvage what trainers i can from my old system, and find a new place to look for trainers in the future. i'm just disappointed.
I cringed when some phantom problem came up that meant all the old trainers needed to be deleted. Cringed because i knew it would happen.
This place is a ghost town these days. I hope it was worth it MAF.

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
It's unfortunate what happened, and all my donations are basically gone, you only get limited pro subscription for donors, where In my opinion people should get lifetime subscription becuase we didn't asked for this change and is being forced upon us, I'm sorry but this a shit move on your part Mrantifun, I loved your trainers becuase of your independence and standalone trainers, and not to forget that Wemod in the past used mining code in their Wemod app which made me untrustworthy of them

Budelmarker

Reaction score
ohne
WeMod war alles besser ist als der Trainern, kann jetzt kein Trainer Krieg ohne das Mann gleich zur Kasse gehört wird

Kenvelo2010

Reaction score
Oohh probably now i understand , i never hear about WeMod , all time i use trainers made by MrAntifun and today i see the partnership , so thats why WeMod have tons of trainers ... because of MrAntifun xD :)) Gj man , not all know how hard is to make a trainer from begin to the end , not simple , respect your time and work ! Continue to sustain him , its a good guy :)

P.S im not sure if partnership is officialy or not , but u got the point

trebort

Donor
Reaction score
holy shit now look how all this partnershit turned out , all the old trainers are deleted from the site and are not available anywhere... that's just sad that MAF commited suicide as an individual trainermaker...

Exactly this.

@MrAntiFun needs to get this community going again and slack WeMod off. He's the best and his trainers are the best by a mile to others. I am really gutted that WeMod killed this community.

I donated via this site as often as I could and had a monthly patreon subscription. I would have kept donating even if real life forced trainer updates to slow down to a snails pace. The worst part is that all the old trainers are gone.

Come on MaF, get rid of WeMod and we will come back in droves.

knight72

Reaction score
I'm glad i never donated what a waste of money that would of been. WeMod is a joke way they have it when you want a trainer made it takes for ever. i can go on cheathappens have one made faster without all the bs that WeMod has. sucks can't even get subsistence updated anymore because these WeMod losers.

Tylissa

Reaction score
Exactly this.

@MrAntiFun needs to get this community going again and slack WeMod off. He's the best and his trainers are the best by a mile to others. I am really gutted that WeMod killed this community.
Yup, I knoew that was going to happen as soon as it was announced. I was at one point considering donating, really glad I didn't now. F*ck WeMod. I knew it would kill the good thing going here.

trebort

Donor
Reaction score
Yup, I knoew that was going to happen as soon as it was announced. I was at one point considering donating, really glad I didn't now. F*ck WeMod. I knew it would kill the good thing going here.

I donated as regularly as I could and also had a monthly subscription on Patreon to help out MAF.

I'd honestly take slower turn around times on new trainers and updates to get MAF back in the game, if it meant being rid of WeMod.

MC1988

Reaction score
Ok i can understand that MrAntiFun searched for Ways to have more Free time or earn some Cash for his Trainers, but as much as i understand that, a App like WeMod never ever will be installed on my Computer.

There are enough other Launchers, Apps, Background Tools and stuff that is working in Background scanning the Computer for X or Y or everything.
Most of Time there are Big Companys behind this Tools and they only collect non personell Informations but WeMod sorry, nope all this Answers i read here in this Forum from WeMod really did not help to trust them.

Why should anyone need a Database App that scans the Computer for Games (and possible more) only to show them "hej you have installed Dragon Age Origins we have a Trainer for that" ? The user already know he has Dragon Age installed and this User can also open Google or Bing or any other Search Engine and get enough Trainers without your App.

If you add another App, one without one Line of Code to scan anything on the User Computer and offer only a Trainer Database to search and Browse i would possible install it but not before.
And only if this App offer a regular Installer with options like chance Install Directory .

Let me be clear on one thing mate. If you use mod manager programs like Nexus Mod Manager, or their new one Vortex. That's exactly what that program does unless you you're a modder who installs everything manually by dropping the proper files into the Data folder. WeMod app has its issues every now and then but it's relatively not as invasive as you think it is.

I haven't liked WeMods Forums in the past and I still have no idea if they ever addressed any of the old abusive staff members telling members to shut up or piss off but still. For the most the part, the WeMod app works as intended. It's an injector program designed for direct access to to the game that is running when you want to use cheats. MAF's trainers are no different. If it doesn't "Detect" the game running, they won't let you activate anything.

Also for the WeMod app, if it cannot detect your games install location, you can very easily redirect it to the proper folder by dropping your games .exe file into the lil bar menu. So just click on Fix, a square box drops down and you can fix this way.

Also, I support MAF's decision because HE's the one who put work into designing his trainers. No idea if he had a team to help him, but it's still his choice. I dont have to like it, but I like his trainers, hell I even use STN's old cheat tables that aren't on WeMod long before he partnered up with them too. WeMod isn't trying to kill the competition, they're trying to expand and get the big guys Like MAF and STN's names out there into the gaming community. They're not like Cheat Happens who try and crush individual programmers out there who won't join their team.

I don't exactly understand your question. Are you asking if we are looking into standalone trainers?

I believe he's asking if it's possbile to make a device or cloud system similar to how Netflix has the Download and Go option for movies and shows when you're offline later so you don't need a online connection to run the app and use the trainer. The current method you have while effective just has an extra step I believe he finds confusing to have in the app.

Last edited:

fox22

Reaction score
100 of votes just to get a game trainer , keep trying wemod but allways finding updates are to slow for most games

DJ_Mega

Reaction score
Let me be clear on one thing mate. If you use mod manager programs like Nexus Mod Manager, or their new one Vortex. That's exactly what that program does unless you you're a modder who installs everything manually by dropping the proper files into the Data folder. WeMod app has its issues every now and then but it's relatively not as invasive as you think it is.

I haven't liked WeMods Forums in the past and I still have no idea if they ever addressed any of the old abusive staff members telling members to shut up or piss off but still. For the most the part, the WeMod app works as intended. It's an injector program designed for direct access to to the game that is running when you want to use cheats. MAF's trainers are no different. If it doesn't "Detect" the game running, they won't let you activate anything.

Also for the WeMod app, if it cannot detect your games install location, you can very easily redirect it to the proper folder by dropping your games .exe file into the lil bar menu. So just click on Fix, a square box drops down and you can fix this way.

Also, I support MAF's decision because HE's the one who put work into designing his trainers. No idea if he had a team to help him, but it's still his choice. I dont have to like it, but I like his trainers, hell I even use STN's old cheat tables that aren't on WeMod long before he partnered up with them too. WeMod isn't trying to kill the competition, they're trying to expand and get the big guys Like MAF and STN's names out there into the gaming community. They're not like Cheat Happens who try and crush individual programmers out there who won't join their team.

I believe he's asking if it's possbile to make a device or cloud system similar to how Netflix has the Download and Go option for movies and shows when you're offline later so you don't need a online connection to run the app and use the trainer. The current method you have while effective just has an extra step I believe he finds confusing to have in the app.
nope staff still just tell people to read before posting and **** off because the paid pro people are the reason the app still exists. and now they have removed voting for trainers and put it so "if enough people install and favorite" the game the trainer will get made but the pro subbers get boosts to make certain trainers in the actively getting worked on list are worked on faster than others. they claim they removed the voting for transparency yet we are not told the magic number of how many people need to install the game to get the trainer. which is great since We Happy Few from GoG had like 80 people who were actively voting for a trainer for it. so we won't know if we will ever have a trainer actually built for that version.

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
nope staff still just tell people to read before posting and **** off because the paid pro people are the reason the app still exists. and now they have removed voting for trainers and put it so "if enough people install and favorite" the game the trainer will get made but the pro subbers get boosts to make certain trainers in the actively getting worked on list are worked on faster than others. they claim they removed the voting for transparency yet we are not told the magic number of how many people need to install the game to get the trainer. which is great since We Happy Few from GoG had like 80 people who were actively voting for a trainer for it. so we won't know if we will ever have a trainer actually built for that version.

Yes, Pro members are being prioritized because as you said they are the ones that are funding the work we do. We are still providing cheats for free but we feel it is only fair that Pro members have more say in what we do.

I'm not sure where you read that we use a complicated system that is based on installs to determine if the game will receive a trainer but it isn't true. Once enough users (10) have installed the game it is automatically added to the system, which is the way it has always worked. After that, we track the number of users following the game. The top 25 most followed games are added to the queue each week at which point they can be boosted.

Ken Bassford

Donor
Reaction score
What work? Just look at how well you did with Shadow Empire. 160 votes 4 months ago, still nothing. CH and Plitch had it back then, and Wemod? <sound of crickets chirping> This is why folks are revolting, Chris. You're not listening to your users. Very sad.

gotch

Reaction score
just called in to see what happened to mranti and i see its still no1 in the " the finest example of capitalist piggery at work" charts . lol.

the reason theres so few working trainers on wemod is other sites have tightened security and wemod can no longer steal/rename others work as their own(inc mine).

theres still free sites with up to date free mods out there,yall just need to get savvy and bypass these profiteering flippers

think "virtual" ;)

WeMod_Chris

WeMod Community Manager
Staff member
Reaction score
just called in to see what happened to mranti and i see its still no1 in the " the finest example of capitalist piggery at work" charts . lol.

the reason theres so few working trainers on wemod is other sites have tightened security and wemod can no longer steal/rename others work as their own(inc mine).

theres still free sites with up to date free mods out there,yall just need to get savvy and bypass these profiteering flippers

think "virtual" ;)
We have never stolen a trainer and we have over 1500 working trainers currently. We are adding more trainers every day. All trainers in WeMod are still free to use. Yes, there are Pro features, WeMod is a business with bills to pay.

newbi

Reaction score
We have never stolen a trainer and we have over 1500 working trainers currently. We are adding more trainers every day. All trainers in WeMod are still free to use. Yes, there are Pro features, WeMod is a business with bills to pay.

Do you sell people's personal data? if so who to?
i'm in the EU.
Thanks

s2firestar

Reaction score
I mean... people want everything for free, right now, and preferably without any fuss.

I have been using WeMod for a solid 3 years now, and while I did not find every trainer I wanted to, there is still a decent selection. If I am very uptight about cheating in a game, because it pissed me off, I go to CE and make my own trainer.

In any other case, WeMod has supplied me with an easy to use interface, up-to-date and most importantly, VIRUS FREE, and SAFE environment.

I am not paying for it, and never will (reason why I don't use CH) - this is not a thing that is important enough for me to spend money on. HOWEVER, I still use the free services and the least I can do is to say KUDOS for all the staff members and MAF for upkeeping the service.

And one last thing - I am very anal about private data usage. But if they can sell to whatever company the data of the games I play, so be it. At least they are making money on a non-paying user. I have nothing to hide, I am smart enough to resist abusive ads... and alltogether, I am satisfied with what I am getting.

So fight me :D

Joke aside... all the entitled pricks on this forum should look at themselves, tally up what they have done for the world and then make criticism. I have a good overview of how *******, trainer making, software engineering and companies work. Many of you don't have an idea about how the real world works, when you have to get a job. So at least try to empathise with people who are trying to make a meager living out of this stuff.

And appreciate that this is not CH where you have to pay for even using a trainer.

Not to mention that half of you are pirating games and are upset that pirated copies are not recognised.

And if you are upset by my comment, maybe you have something to consider.

Give them guys a breather and just lay back and enjoy. And if you don't pay for a service, don't make demands. That's not how the world works. You are not Lords and Ladies who can make demands without any reciprocation and get to get angry about it. Again, I have never payed for WeMod and never will - unfortunately, my budget priorities do not allow to pay for it - as it is something that either allows me to pay back for a difficult game, or just overcome a hurdle. Gaming is not that important, frankly.

But still, while admitting and ensuring that I will most likely never pay (ALTHOUGH THE MOBILE APP PART IS VERY... VERY ATTRACTIVE), I still understand and acknowledge the effort WeMod makes to let the damn free users have a good time. And I do know that when something is free, you are, yourself the commodity. But I am okay with that in this case.

Godspeed guys and don't let the haters get you down! And as a soldier, I thank YOU for your service.

Edit: I might pay for the mobile app eventually. Hell, I pay for Youtube premium to avoid the goddamn ads. Considering all things, I actually might pay for convenience, as I have done so before.

But if I don't, the app is still serving me.

And one last thing, about requesting trainers: you arseholes do realize, that when you are requesting a trainer, you are commissioning a programmer to do thy bidding and deliver the software of your desires. You are ordering a product, but WeMod gives you a chance to not pay for it. Imagine ordering a kilogram of bread and not having to pay for it - just having to wait for it.

Adoniis

Reaction score
I'm gonna bump an old post to point out that the lying cunts did indeed add advertisements if you don't pay them just like "the naysayers" they would. Also you morons still sucking MAFs and WeMods creators (who's name I don't give a **** about) dick are morons. They aren't owed a ******* thing. No one makes them create trainers. If they don't want to do it for free, stop releasing them to the public, or, you know... stop being stupid self-absorbed cunts who thinks everyone owes them when no one owes them shit. Now y'all cunts can go **** off.