Dear Mr. Antifun, Thanks for your hard work. Here's the update on the latest updated trainer on wemod.
1) even after latest update on wemod it's showing incompatible for the game (for 10 hours it showed compatible after redownloading).
2) -F1 - unlimited health still doesn't prevent sudden deaths at high endgame content, and prevents townportals to charge.
3) -F2- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills .
4) -F3- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills . the bar flickers a bit when the value input by the trainer is lower than the real value.
5) -F4- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills . the bar flickers a bit when the value input by the trainer is lower than the real value.
6) -F5- Works for some spells but not for summons.
7) -F6- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills.
8) -F7- It works
9) -F8- It started working yesterday without resetting points but just leveling. i had luck ? i will try again with a new character.
10) -F9- it worked once by resetting the passive fate points, then after that it gave -59 points and by resetting it leaves 60 points but can't add more. leveling diminishes the negative points but... still to work there.
It would be nice to increase magic find and gold find chance ^_^ but with time
edit. : Actually the fate passive points have now been capped at 99 with patch 126.96.36.199 . Manually editing the save char file is not working, once the game is started it resets the number at 99 fate points. i will try a different approaches, but still my tries are freezing the game or making the game not considering the save game file. The only solution appears to be to intervene on the cap string .
edit part 2: we are now on patch 188.8.131.52 , hopefully not much has changed and wemod says that the trainer is "maybe compatible"
i noticed that Mr.Antifun is working hard on many trainers, therefore a little patience ^_^ we are all waiting