Trainer Search

vizir

Reaction score
Hi @MrAntiFun .I'm using Your trainer on wemod, and 2 options doesn't work properly. Unlimited Stat Points and Unlimited Fate Points. Stat points bugs the counter when enabled and i can get 1/2 points from many,but when i accept,all points vanish. In the Fate Points ,it works like i have 80 points,and when cheat is enabled nothing happens. I can spend those 80 points and thats it. When i reset my stats i have 800 stat points and 80 fate points and thats all i use.Is it possible to make something with that?

@edit 1- oh,a please change Unlimited Health to higher value than 10k hp ,because in the endgame there are mobs who can 1shot our character. is it possible to make an One hit kill option?

qwedsa123

Reaction score
Fate points only work if you haven't spent any points yet, i.e. at the very beginning of the game or after a respec. Unfortunately, it's still bugged, because if you exit the game and log back in, you'll see a negative number, 99 less the points you've legit earned, so it's more a free boost to level 100 fate points I guess?

Hombre62

Reaction score
Hey Mr.Antifun, please make the new wolcen trainer work...unlimted fate points dosent work...please fix this....big thx

Dark Matter

Reaction score
İs it possible to add something like "add item" option?
Sorry brother but that I don't think that would be a possible thing for a cheat trainer. Cheat trainers only change/alter certain codes of the game to perform functions they otherwise normally would not be able too. Things like "spawn so-so" I'm pretty certain isn't something a trainer would be capable of, then again I could be wrong since I don't have much knowledge on trainers other than what I've stated.

Dark Matter

Reaction score
But yea I have come across the same issue. It would seem during some of their updates/patches to fix the emergency bugs they had to get rid of fix some major problems something in the values/code of the fate points was changed. When activating the cheat you automatically get 99 fate points to use, however you stop accumulating more with each level up. I've experimented with this and found that if you disable the cheat immediately after using all fate points from when you activate the cheat you get 1 point per level up like normal, you can do this all the way up to level 22 or roughly around there so long as you don't restart the game and you play all the way up into act 2 and you can get an additional 22/24 more fate points from regular leveling, after reloading the game or going into a new act, it automatically sets your fate points to a whopping negative 99. If you can some how possibly fix this Maf that'd be great, it would seem that your cheat only gives 99 extra starting points rather than simply pausing the number count altogether like it normally would/should.

tomas352000

Reaction score
Since god mode just seems to lock you at not that high ammount of health, you can still get one-shot killed while using god mode, I'd increase the health ammount, a lot

Sir_fkr

Reaction score
Dear Mr. Antifun, Thanks for your hard work. Here's the update on the latest updated trainer on wemod.
1) even after latest update on wemod it's showing incompatible for the game (for 10 hours it showed compatible after redownloading).
2) -F1 - unlimited health still doesn't prevent sudden deaths at high endgame content, and prevents townportals to charge.
3) -F2- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills .
4) -F3- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills . the bar flickers a bit when the value input by the trainer is lower than the real value.
5) -F4- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills . the bar flickers a bit when the value input by the trainer is lower than the real value.
6) -F5- Works for some spells but not for summons.
7) -F6- perfectly works and doesn't affect other skills.
8) -F7- It works
9) -F8- It started working yesterday without resetting points but just leveling. i had luck ? i will try again with a new character.
10) -F9- it worked once by resetting the passive fate points, then after that it gave -59 points and by resetting it leaves 60 points but can't add more. leveling diminishes the negative points but... still to work there.

It would be nice to increase magic find and gold find chance ^_^ but with time :D thanks

edit. : Actually the fate passive points have now been capped at 99 with patch 1.0.4.0 . Manually editing the save char file is not working, once the game is started it resets the number at 99 fate points. i will try a different approaches, but still my tries are freezing the game or making the game not considering the save game file. The only solution appears to be to intervene on the cap string .

edit part 2: we are now on patch 1.0.6.0 , hopefully not much has changed and wemod says that the trainer is "maybe compatible" :D
i noticed that Mr.Antifun is working hard on many trainers, therefore a little patience ^_^ we are all waiting :D

Last edited:

Ristow

Reaction score
man the guys from wemod are so stupid, when was only mr.antifun was better

Zinthos84

Reaction score
Unlimited Stat points and Unlimited Fate points don't work for the game. When I have the trainer turned on and activate the cheats it shows that I have 7k attribute points but I can't apply more than one attribute to the stat, it just locks up and I can't add anymore attributes. Same with the fate points