Trainer Search

Andrei B

Reaction score
Yea but when you lvl back up normaly: you set it to 10 get 10 points spent them then you lower your lvl to 1 then when you lvl normaly its shows -points, but yea you can do it that way.

When i set exp to a high nubmer cant get past lvl 83 and items i think they are set to 60 max need to test further.

Reaction score
The only things I'd need from updated version would be Fate Points. Sucks they binded it with level...

Andrei B

Reaction score
Yea, but i still think you can by pass it some how but its late so il try later now sleep time :p

dukanu

Reaction score
The trainer is not doing anything !! I tried playing offline with my internet out and no chance !

Hombre62

Reaction score
Hi Mr.Antifun,
can you please update the trainer .....wolcen is now release...please and big thx

Arkysfox

Reaction score
Cheat Engine works well also:
google it for add on. Add on does:

Full Health
Half Willpower/Rage
Unlimited Skill Modifiers (does not save)
Unlimited Primordial Essence
Player Pointer
- Gold
- Primordial Affinity
Inventory Editor (use at your own risk)

Chaos5061

Donor
Reaction score
Another bug I see is for some reason when you have Unlimited Health turned On you can't Portal back to town. It's always interrupted by something.

Kalor

Reaction score
The passive skill's don't work properly. Is like the points are bound to whatever level you are on so, if the trainer gives you 99 points and you are level 19 you will have a -80 points, which makes it not possible to gain any more skill point's by levelling normally. If there is a way to fix it please do so.