Trainer Search

Spoilt21

Reaction score
until a trainer is released you can edit your credits in your save file Documents/egosoft/x4/-------/save open the XML file in something like notepad++ and you can edit money at line 214 should say <account id="[----]" amount="--------"/>
Ok, but my file in archive quicksave.xml.gz, and when i open quicksave.xml in winrar or winzip his not save. But i can extract, edit and... His not saved in this fu**** archive. HOW YOU DOING THIS MAN?

Angel1982

Reaction score
In game settings you can choose to for the save file to be Uncompressed, no need to then unzip anything, works like a charm. I believe it is located at Gameplay Options. Set than to off then save and edit the 'raw' xml

Goddess Raven

Reaction score
still, the Save game can range upto 200 mb or more, opening in NP++ will take a very long time or not open at all..

annonanne

Reaction score
Ok, but my file in archive quicksave.xml.gz, and when i open quicksave.xml in winrar or winzip his not save. But i can extract, edit and... His not saved in this fu**** archive. HOW YOU DOING THIS MAN?
Like i said before go into the game, go load up a save go to settings->game settings->save game compression-off. Save the game check the same folder and it should be xml

CMK

Reaction score
+++++ 1 +++++

Please MAF make the Trainer