Trainer Search

annonanne

Reaction score
until a trainer is released you can edit your credits in your save file Documents/egosoft/x4/-------/save open the XML file in something like notepad++ and you can edit money at line 214 should say <account id="[----]" amount="--------"/>

Last edited:
Reaction score
until a trainer is released you can edit your credits in your save file Documents/egosoft/x4/-------/save open the XML file in something like notepad++ and you can edit money near the top
Wait, do I edit the credits make me richer?

Aquila1810

Reaction score
until a trainer is released you can edit your credits in your save file Documents/egosoft/x4/-------/save open the XML file in something like notepad++ and you can edit money near the top

And then there is the good old "(modified)" at the game version.

asatyr

Reaction score

i´m not really familiar with gz files. winrar and winzip can´t really handle them. just unpacking. but if i repack it i just get the message that it can´t be handeled. renaming doesn´t work with the game. "savegame can not be loaded"

can anyone get me a hint?

Thanks a lot

annonanne

Reaction score
i´m not really familiar with gz files. winrar and winzip can´t really handle them. just unpacking. but if i repack it i just get the message that it can´t be handeled. renaming doesn´t work with the game. "savegame can not be loaded"

can anyone get me a hint?

Thanks a lot
in the settings options in game go to game settings then make sure compress save file is off then try saving and it should be xml