Trainer Search

JawnFML

Reaction score
Save game doesnt work , Seems like game doesn't accept save unless its in English , If your language is set to Russian it can only be used by people who have the game language set to Russian .

I tried scanning for an hour and didn't get any robots or upgrades about robots , game save is stored at C:\Users\<user>\Documents\My Games\XCOM2\XComGame\SaveData

Someone sends me an English save and i will check out the health cheat .

I'll get around to XCOM 2 after class later in the day; and post an English save here. And guys, cut him some slack! He's making new trainers plus he has a life too, and it's FOC regardless of whether or not you donated! D:

JawnFML

Reaction score
Hmmmm, apparently if I post any message/conversation with an external link; It goes into "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." mode.

I have posted my saved file with a Spark unit unlocked :( Please look into it when you can, MAF!

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
Hmmmm, apparently if I post any message/conversation with an external link; It goes into "This message is awaiting moderator approval, and is invisible to normal visitors." mode.

I have posted my saved file with a Spark unit unlocked :( Please look into it when you can, MAF!
it's not only the fact you posted a link, it's the fact that on this forum, you can't post 2 time in a certain amount of time or it'll go in waiting for approval, that's the problem..

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
it's not only the fact you posted a link, it's the fact that on this forum, you can't post 2 time in a certain amount of time or it'll go in waiting for approval, that's the problem..
hi dantelinfernow..ther is a way..can u donate to mr antifun..from ther..u may chat in donor blog..it helps..i try to inform the adm n mrantifun..he s busy..on trainer..occasion he did check on xcom2

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
If you have a problem then why dont you help him instead of complaining about it, as i am very much sure he would like the help seeming as he does 3-4 new trainers plus updates plus then installing the games he has make the trainers for, yeah sounds like he has all the time in the world to play more than an hour or more. never mind the fact he has to sleep, eat and you know actually have a life other than sitting infront of the computer for 16 hours a day. to top it all off to he also have to spend the money form donations or from the money he gets from a job mostlikely to buy a dlc you all want him to make a trainer for.
hi dom..u r good..sound of advice..can u donate to this blog..i m sure it wil be great..at ur convience .it helps the blog..more trainer appears..

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
If you have a problem then why dont you help him instead of complaining about it, as i am very much sure he would like the help seeming as he does 3-4 new trainers plus updates plus then installing the games he has make the trainers for, yeah sounds like he has all the time in the world to play more than an hour or more. never mind the fact he has to sleep, eat and you know actually have a life other than sitting infront of the computer for 16 hours a day. to top it all off to he also have to spend the money form donations or from the money he gets from a job mostlikely to buy a dlc you all want him to make a trainer for.
i m agreed to what u hav say in mind..most appreciate mr antifun s work..dom hi..can u consider to donate to this blog..it helps a lot

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
hi dom..u r good..sound of advice..can u donate to this blog..i m sure it wil be great..at ur convience .it helps the blog..more trainer appears..
being a donor doesn't mean you have to spam 4 posts while you could do one for all...
and btw, I'm not gonna donate to be able to do multiple posts at faster time, seriously.. if I donate it's to help, not for something everyone should be able to do since they've registered on the forum !

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
being a donor doesn't mean you have to spam 4 posts while you could do one for all...
and btw, I'm not gonna donate to be able to do multiple posts at faster time, seriously.. if I donate it's to help, not for something everyone should be able to do since they've registered on the forum !
hi dom..its ok..understandable..ur reason is understandable..fair enought dom...

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
u welcome..is the xcom 2..in problem..sparkey issue
Well, I still don't see any update of the trainer so...

And btw, it's not only the SPARK unit that have a problem in the last update of the game. Most of the trainer doesn't work or only work half of what it should...
so now that I'm tired to wait for something that had more than a month to come, I just took the commands for the dev'board and use other cheat by code directly, at least I know these works..

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
And another thing if it's for the paid trainer, I'd rather pay for that ************ site, which is better, and they do the trainer or update the trainer when it needs to be updated, it's not like we're here and we do not do anything to update the trainer.
Who paid me for what trainer exactly ? ,All the trainers we make are free to use for everyone ,Because this game is your priority that doesn't make it our priority .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
As soon as someone emails me a game save with the new robots i will check it out i promise .

DanteInfernow

Reaction score
As soon as someone emails me a game save with the new robots i will check it out i promise .
seriously man, with all due respect.. are you that bad at games ? because with all I told you how to unlock it, all the months you had to do it, you tell us that you didn't do anything because nobody gave you a save ? DAMN ! Is it that hard to play around 3 to 5 hours to unlock that goddamn SPARK Unit ? because I know it's not hard at all, so now you take a few hours and you go unlock that fuckin' SPARK by yourself like you should've done since months ago =(

dannyyee888

Donor
Reaction score
oh sir,please mr antifun been tryin to do it well..give him time..sure it b ok..patience my friend