Trainer Search

PsyCHOmiLHOusE1

Reaction score
ok i try,

ok it work´s. Elirium and Alloy on 999999! but stocks still the same

Last edited:

amonas

Reaction score
only resources work, please update, really need ha.ck.ing(for some reason this word gets ****) to work

PsyCHOmiLHOusE1

Reaction score
yeah use resources on black market u will have a lot of stocks. More than 6000 u never need.

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Well I got the latest trainer and it works until you end the mission then it crashes to windows is it because there is a new version of Xcom 2 the alien hunters DCL, is that why it crashes after every mission?

alpalia

Reaction score
Well I got the latest trainer and it works until you end the mission then it crashes to windows is it because there is a new version of Xcom 2 the alien hunters DCL, is that why it crashes after every mission?
crashed for me too after mission. then i started trainer on game base (xcom ship) as admin, and it no crash anymore. i just got red screens bug (due to mods i guess) that i also have fixed easily.
and yes, on my side i have latest hunter dlc and stuff (yes, steam version, but not on my own account)

i dont know where this come from, but starting again with admin rights make the game run and i have no more crash now :/ no idea

WolfDrache

Reaction score
Yea I got the red error message too I found out it is has to do with steam and 64bit version of the game and I am starting to get fed up with steam not fixing there crap on there end. Also I am tired of them have games that are not completed or not working at all on there too and not giving us our money back with broken games.

Theonetallguy

Reaction score
The game keeps on crashing whenever i end a mission with the trainer on or just trying to start a level up it will crash.

Edit: it seems like if i have it on all the time it crashes but if i save the game the characters that i used the trainer with will keep the trainer traits

Last edited:

rpg4e

Reaction score
@Theonetallguy: i got that too because some missing redist-setups with xcom 2. I installed x86 & x64 from here: https://www.microsoft.com/de-de/download/details.aspx?id=40784 after that, the game and the trainer by Mr.Antifun are working fine without any crash or error. ( I even got my Firewall and AntiVir running while doing that and while playing with trainer )

@Mr.Antifun-Crew: Would you like to add 2 Cheats: One to increase Engineers +1 and one to increase Scientist +1 ?? Would be very nice

davis74

Reaction score
Yeah, thanks God, trainer is working after update.
BUT!
New unit, SPARK-001, didn't get Super Mobility. It's soooo sloooow )))

Fornsworth

Reaction score
@davis74 Thats a lot more than I got working for me with the MEC, damn thing won't even accept the INC. HP option

Fornsworth

Reaction score
I do hope someone finds a fix or work around for this MEC issue, I'm sure Mr. Antifun has more important trainers to work on.

4bZürd

Reaction score
First off, thanks for awesome trainer! It is working beautifully, even with the recent DLC's.

A quick supplement to Fornsworth and davis74's posts though: The SPARK units doesn't get any of the benefits that normal squad memebers get from the trainer. It would seem that it's implemented as a different kind of object in the code, and thus is unaffected. I'm at best a slightly bad programmer, so don't take my word for it though ;)

Fornsworth

Reaction score
*sigh* I don't want to be that guy, however, may this trainer be updated as to include SPARKs being able to benefit from the trainer? I also apologize for being that guy...