Trainer Search

Favir

Reaction score
I've been waiting for an update but since there wasn't any (no hate/flaming) I decided to take a look around myself.

For those that are interested (And hoping I don't get in trouble with MrAntiFun), there is a way you can sort of enable cheats and achieve similar functions that the trainer would have provided.

If you take a look for yourself here - http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/728011-xcom-enemy-within/67821799. And use the instructions from post #26 (On page 3) you can set this up for yourself.

Weyland

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for your awesome work, waiting for the XCOM:EU trainer.

1008andre

Master Donor
Master Donor
Reaction score
Mr.Antifun sir first I want to thank you for a well made trainer, but I seem to have a problem. The problem is that the trainer will sometimes stop working at the beginning of a mission
usually belonging to a dlc. It seems to go away if I alt tab out of the game and just wait a while before going in. I ask that you please try and make it so that that doesn't happen otherwise I have no problem with the trainer.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
I don't think so, pretty sure I read somewhere mrantifun plans on making one for enemy unknown.

DemonSlayer

Reaction score
Is the trainer download up there the one that works with the current version of Enemy Within...or are you still working on it?

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
Still waiting on the update, but the latest trainer will work for infinite health and moves.

chadwb72

Reaction score
Still seem to be having problems with Inf. Cash, Set Scientists to 1000 and Set Engineers to 1000 on the new trainer. While they no longer crash the game, they do not seem to function at all. All of the functions that I've tested so far for inside the tactical missions seem to work just fine, but the functions for inside the base...no luck at all.

I should add that I'm using Xcom Enemy Within V1.0.0.9040 Trainer +10 and I'm running that version of the game.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Still seem to be having problems with Inf. Cash, Set Scientists to 1000 and Set Engineers to 1000 on the new trainer. While they no longer crash the game, they do not seem to function at all. All of the functions that I've tested so far for inside the tactical missions seem to work just fine, but the functions for inside the base...no luck at all.

I should add that I'm using Xcom Enemy Within V1.0.0.9040 Trainer +10 and I'm running that version of the game.
On steam ?.

BornOfWar

Super Donor
Reaction score
Having the same issue on steam. I watched the tutorial to make sure I wasn't making a mistake.

Zelan123

Reaction score
Note the issue with steam is that XCOM: Enemy Within/Unknown uses an Anti-Cheating system what nulls any abnormal or incorrect commands, I.E most of the money cheats and resource cheats, seeming as they are technically in words classified as a quest reward. Try turning steam offline, and then see, because then XCOM: Enemy Within/Unknown can't send data to online servers to reset any abnormal scripted commands. This is not a guaranteed fix, as I have not had time to try it myself, as I am in university, but you should defiantly see if it works. ^_^

Technically there is no way around this, though it can be done obviously, (As saying things are impossible is unethical) the new update probably strengthened this, so you will have much more trouble.

May I suggest you use a Hex Coder instead, as I love to be lazy and get a trainer, this game seems to make things other than money, scientists and whatnot easy. Though I feel many more games need the anti-cheat system, but once you have completed the game, and you want to mess around it's nice to be able to cheat, or if you are like me, you just say debugging. Haha.

Though I must agree the problems are annoying, I would probably have to say to MrAntiFun that you might want to put somewhere in this description that you might want go offline on steam first if it works, that's IF. But I am only putting up a possible reason as to why, I might not be right.

PS: I love your Trainers MrAntiFun, though I feel sorry for you because of the high demands... (It would annoy me. Hah.)

Last edited:

HOOK0987

Reaction score
dont work my steam version game.
my hash game
CRC32: 03C50BC1
MD5: DB319B180F45C34CEC23B590144A72C3

HOOK0987

Reaction score
plz. fix to treiner dont work my steam version.....