Trainer Search

damen

Reaction score
As of right now, the current latest version of the trainer doesn't seem to work with the steam version of Enemy within for me. I've tried redownloading the trainer and redownloading my game but neither have worked. I would really like it if this could be updated or maybe someone in here isn't having this issue and can help me with it?

damen

Reaction score
As of right now, the current latest version of the trainer doesn't seem to work with the steam version of Enemy within for me. I've tried redownloading the trainer and redownloading my game but neither have worked. I would really like it if this could be updated or maybe someone in here isn't having this issue and can help me with it?
So I got one of the trainers to work, but none of the "Non-mission" related cheats are working. And when I try to use the Engineers cheat for some reason it always crashes my game. If this is an unfixable bug then I will stop trying to use it but it would be cool if I could at least the inf money cheat would work.

war4sure

Reaction score
Anyway to stop your browser from opening when you run the trainer? It annoys me

Petr Worf

Reaction score
The version 1.0.0.4963 does not work in the trainer: F6 - CASH, F10 - SCIENCE, F11 - ENGINEERS. When using them, the game will crash. Others work.

VenomSlayer

Reaction score
Heya, is this ever gonna be updated? Because everytime I go to use the 1000 Scientists/Engineers the game crashes, and the Inf Move doesn't seem to work at all either. Thanks,

GamerAndru

Reaction score
As of right now, I can confirm that everything is working properly. In case anyone else ends up wondering.

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
The trainer can detect the game launches, when I press F2 ~F10, it says cheat activated. But there is no effect that can be observes. Also, F11 windowed the game.

Wyllt

Reaction score
is it possible to have a meld option for this trainer?

IcewoodF

Reaction score
first, trainer is awesome, thx, not really a cheater but i been stuck in a mission in long war for a while now, so thank you.
i was wondering 2 things tho.
1. is it possible to change the hotkeys for the cheats?
2. is there a trainer to change the soldier stats in the actual game and not just during combat?
again thank you, awesome trainer.

Cyber69

Reaction score
*** gay with trojan dont download this people
you are just an idiot..go google false positive and why trainers get flagged as virus. Its been explained like forever. Some people are just to stupid to understand..like you

AndarielHalo

Reaction score
none of the options seem to work except Infinite Health.... which also gives infinite health to the enemy units as well

Baron_Samedi

Reaction score
you are just an idiot..go google false positive and why trainers get flagged as virus. Its been explained like forever. Some people are just to stupid to understand..like you
Yeah, but it is an amusement to me seeing these people still exist. I mean, come on, its basic trainer-usage 101.