Trainer Search

Jim Ch

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the $$, scientists, and engineers cheats are not functioning. Everything else looks great though! Thank you!

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
all rigth dont work my steam version
Read notice
  • Activate the resources cheats " Cash , Scientists and Engineers " at headquarter only, If you activate these cheat in the main menu of the game or in a mission your game may crash, Also disable the resources cheats one you got the effect!.

HOOK0987

Reaction score
Read notice
  • Activate the resources cheats " Cash , Scientists and Engineers " at headquarter only, If you activate these cheat in the main menu of the game or in a mission your game may crash, Also disable the resources cheats one you got the effect!.
dont work
method , the original game is working Trainer of MrAntiFun and the complement is not working correctly

Jim Ch

Reaction score
Read notice

I should try it again this weekend...so Cash, Scientists, and Engineers cheat functions work for your game? I made sure to initiate them in HQ too.

Novrie

Reaction score
Hi MrAntiFun...

Xcom Enemy Within V1.0.0.9040 Trainer +10 ->> Inf. Cash cheat is NOT WORKING and make the games Crash to Desktop. (CONFIRMED!)
Inf. Health and Inf. Movements is WORKING. (Confirmed!)

Thank You...

Spanky58932

Reaction score
Not worked, game crash. Steam version Russian language.

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Have the same Problems here like the most of the others, the 3 Cheats "Cash,Scientists & Engineers" dont work ! All other Option works perfectly !! Maybe MrAntiFun can take a look on the Problem !?

Greetings

McNutHead

Reaction score
the cheats for cash scientists and engi's arnt working for me? am I doing something wrong?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
BTW...is there a chance to get another Option for this Game...like Unlimited Elerium, Weapon Fragments, etc... That would be really awesome !!

over444

Reaction score
V1.0.0.9040 Trainer not working
5.Inf.Cash
9.Set Scientists To 1000
10.Set Engineers To 1000

PS. but you best creator trainers ;)

Last edited:

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
thx to you i was able to finish this wonderful game without any interference and hardships, thx man, i've played this game to my hearts content.

there were materials shortage but of course i've found them and icreased them via cheat engine, it was so easy.....

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Confirmed that some functions are no longer working. And older trainers crash the game.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
the trainer is still working with prophet version. no crash whatsoever.

i've finished consecutive 6 missions.

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
Still waiting on a fix. Doesn't work with the long war mod either.

Noyan

Donor
Reaction score
guys if you want unlimited parts its so easy, just open the game, sell 1 item everytime and just search for the value. Otherwise its impossible to have all items as unlimited... its so easy, just type the item quantity and search. next time decrease it and find it. you'll get used to it easily, this way you can find anything cuz the pattern and memory lines are almost the same..

SnickelFritz

Reaction score
I dont want items. I wanna still play the game. Just want the $ function working properly. Playing the game and collecting items is the fun part. I just can't earn enough $ fast enough.

Last edited: