Trainer Search

piros

Reaction score
Or you can edit basic input ini and put built in game dev commands to do all this 100% reliably
Well except infinite health :)

How to for Enemy Within go into steamaps folder ...\Steam\steamapps\common\XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XEW\XComGame\Config
Open DefaultCheats.ini - there you can see every cheat command in game, give items, instant build, research, supersoldiers etc...
Open DefaultInput.ini - and in section

[Engine.PlayerInput]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; GENERAL PC bindings - Used in evey menu
; IMPORTANT: primary and secondary keys must reference the same command in order to be considered the same Action
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Universal, don't mess with me
Press enter and Add here any cheats you want + binding on key you want for example
.Bindings=(Name="O", Command="Levelupbarracks 15", Alt=True) - You can set up this as high as 99 - It will give your soldier XY levels of stats making him all powerfull, almost unlimited run range and tons of health if you use Random Increase in stats 2nd wave option
.Bindings=(Name="I", Command="GiveCash 1000", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="P", Command="GiveMeld 250", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="U", Command="SetStrategyFacilitiesSuperSpree on, Alt=True") - Fast research, building
Alt = true means that you need to hold Alt while pressing coresponding key, its there to be sure you do not activate commands by accident :)

Best of all it does not disables achievements if you use this way (instead of enabling console and activating commands from DefaulCheats ini trough in game console)

I did a little search in game folders and there two folders who contain almost the same files.
1st XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XEW\XComGame\Config and
2nd XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XComGame\Config
Do I/we (for those who like editing files) need to replace the edited file from 1st folder into 2nd?
Thanks

Doctor of Score

Reaction score
The trainer stops working on the mission titled "Furies". I believe it's a DLC mission but every other mission in the DLC worked correctly. Fix please?

EDIT: I was wrong earlier, the trainer stops working whenever you have a SHIV or a Max Rank MEC in the squad. Could you possibly fix this?

EDIT 2: Only stops working with SHIVs

Last edited:

bkkb

Reaction score
By activating in trainer inf.Health become infinitely to enemies. Including come to life slain enemies. Why?

Last edited:

Inkari

Reaction score
It crashes when I use it.. As well as the one for Enemy Unknown

Stumpy

Reaction score
Mine says "Game is OFF" , dunno what to do, never had this problem with any other trainers :/

zeldaris

Reaction score
Trainer don't Work by Cash,scientists and engineers
trainerversion: 1.0.0.9040 und 1.0.0.9040 b
Sorry for my bad englisch
this not my motherspeak

sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch
is nicht meine muttersprache

Toonamove

Reaction score
Can we get an update please? Also, adding resources too.

Same here, can you made a update mrantifun plz, adding alloy and meld and fast production cheats too.

Can someone tell me how use the console and the console cheats into the game plz? --> SOLVED, I found hints on a forum and add into the game a chet txt file like was explained on the site.

Last edited:

the3rdtiger

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
XCOM Enemy Within V1.0 Trainer +10
XCOM Enemy Within V1.0.0.4963 Trainer +10
Xcom Enemy Within V1.0.0.9040 Trainer +10
Xcom Enemy Within V1.0.0.9040 Trainer +10 B // Fixed resources

Options :
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Movement
  3. Inf.Grenades
  4. Inf.Rockets
  5. Inf.Cash
  6. Set Will To 1000
  7. Set Offense To 1000
  8. Set Defense To 1000
  9. Set Scientists To 1000
  10. Set Engineers To 1000
Notice:
  • Activate the resources cheats " Cash , Scientists and Engineers " at headquarter only, If you activate these cheat in the main menu of the game or in a mission your game may crash, Also disable the resources cheats one you got the effect!.
I don't know if there is a bug in +10 B, or even what the "B" part stands for (I assume Beta), but I've noticed the "infinite cash" part doesn't seem to work. Am I supposed to not have certain things activated at the same time of others.

Grae Hausser

Reaction score
Very dope trainer, thanks for the hard work. Wish it could include uping elerium and alloys, but still I am happy with what you got going on here. I'd suggest to people having problems is use the B trainer, it works great for me. Thanks again.

PrincessLunae

Reaction score
XCOM Enemy Within STILL Crashes when using Any cheat below and including infinite cash

Gemini_Storm8

Reaction score
i havent been able to use it at all. i just get "dings" whenever i press any of the function keys.
woohoo