Trainer Search

Sifatislam

Reaction score
DUDE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I NEED U HAVE THIS BUT LIFE AND OTHER THING IS WORKING BUT NOT THE MELD CASH OR ANY BASE THINGS PLEASE HELP ME

Moosica

Reaction score
bonjour, je ai Quelques soucies votre trainers et steam + avast en ce moment ...
ils ont du faire une mise à jours :(

Hranolka

Reaction score
Can be trainer for Xcom enemy within 1.0 with cheat unlimited Meld ?

SaintMac

Reaction score
Hey, thank you for all the hard work on the trainer.
I was wondering if it is possible to maybe get a version that just increases the Will and Aim of Soldiers by one at a time.
It would be very helpful as I don't want uber soldiers, but I would like them to be really good for an Impossible Ironman run.

Thank you so much.

DannyTang

Reaction score
Is this the latest one for the current version? Or is it for steam?

Last edited:

OzbyBray

Reaction score
does the cash cheat work for anyone else? I turn it on and it does nothing

StormFirestar

Reaction score
I think the game updated to a new version and that is why some parts of the trainer have stopped working.

Edit: Even with the Long war mod the inf. health and inf. movement work. Everything else just doesn't work at all, even with the vanilla game the other parts of the trainer do nothing.

Last edited:

Brus456

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun , could you please check your trainer?
It seems to be unworkable.
Please, update it.
You know, XCOM 2 will come soon and many players will remind how to play by playing this game.

QuietAsianGuy

Reaction score
Or you can edit basic input ini and put built in game dev commands to do all this 100% reliably
Well except infinite health :)

How to for Enemy Within go into steamaps folder ...\Steam\steamapps\common\XCom-Enemy-Unknown\XEW\XComGame\Config
Open DefaultCheats.ini - there you can see every cheat command in game, give items, instant build, research, supersoldiers etc...
Open DefaultInput.ini - and in section

[Engine.PlayerInput]
bEnableMouseSmoothing=false
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; GENERAL PC bindings - Used in evey menu
; IMPORTANT: primary and secondary keys must reference the same command in order to be considered the same Action
;----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; Universal, don't mess with me
Press enter and Add here any cheats you want + binding on key you want for example
.Bindings=(Name="O", Command="Levelupbarracks 15", Alt=True) - You can set up this as high as 99 - It will give your soldier XY levels of stats making him all powerfull, almost unlimited run range and tons of health if you use Random Increase in stats 2nd wave option
.Bindings=(Name="I", Command="GiveCash 1000", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="P", Command="GiveMeld 250", Alt=True)
.Bindings=(Name="U", Command="SetStrategyFacilitiesSuperSpree on, Alt=True") - Fast research, building
Alt = true means that you need to hold Alt while pressing coresponding key, its there to be sure you do not activate commands by accident :)

Best of all it does not disables achievements if you use this way (instead of enabling console and activating commands from DefaulCheats ini trough in game console)

How do I do this pray tell? Do I just put in a new bindings section under the DefaultInput.ini?

JaVa

Reaction score
The address for cash in cheat engine is: 42C9C870