Trainer Search

Reaction score
[Цитата="CaesarCze, должность: 59003, член: 24954"]Ф3 работает, но нужно сохранить с чит активирован и загрузите то же самое сохранение с чит активирован.
его пополнят редкие ресурсы до 3000. с некоторыми изменениями по mrantifun она будет доведена до 99999 смысл там качать, нужно постоянно сохранить и перезагрузить

Редактировать: на такую нагрузку он мне дал 7000 вместо 3000 так ее зависимости от определенных условий, но это работает.[/Цитата]
И ведь правда работает! Благодарю за подсказку! Ну и МАФ как всегда респект и уважуха !

silverjack

Reaction score
Buying for an game trainer is the biggest bullshit, better supporting someone who makes free trainers, cheathappens are just bullies,with their premium crap

This is right. I was curious about the trainer. :( But it works perfect. And the fling RLS too. I check this two hours :)

daxrob

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work at all. I tried both versions.

Demonichell

Reaction score
Update would be appreciated, the current build breaks the game.

MardukDogerat

Reaction score
Mrantifun, I mention that I have a non-steam version of AoA and the 0.521 version works only with "oil" resource and fast building/recruitment.
Also the fast production is stuck when upgrading stuffs. The F3 command doesn't work at all.
NoobQu: where do I find my version of the game?
Thankings.

Scorpion197412

Reaction score
The Trainer fails a function calls Invulnerable Units (Soldiers and Cars)!!!! When it comes please?

j0j0

Reaction score
An updated Trainer for v543 would be useful..
Thanks MAF!

Touamtou

Donor
Reaction score
thanks MAF. when trainers for COH 2 and new steam version check out

weed89

Reaction score
None of the trainers work for me...it DOES say game started....but none of the F- keys work....I do have the latest game update too v543

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
I dont know if you can but you should do it like Fling did it.Their trainer is perfect but only for .521 version.