Trainer Search

ComradeH

Reaction score
Sorry, as of version 4.6 the trainers doesn't work (with the Forgotten + African Kingdom)

You can press all the trainers with "cheat activated" sound at the main menu but the when entering the game it freezes and CTD.

The same if you are in game and activate the trainers (except F1) it freezes and CTD.

Hope to see an update mrantifun! Keep up the excellent workmanship!

mrgigolo

Reaction score
my game crashes as well (multiple times)....not sure if it is trainer related

Shr3kk888

Reaction score
Not working for me. I can activate the trainer but that's it. Does it matter I am playing on Steam?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Not working for me. I can activate the trainer but that's it. Does it matter I am playing on Steam?
Check if the latest game version you are using is - V4.6.919850

If you have higher version then this one then request an update here so MrAntiFun would know trainers topped working properly.

skrlegend

Reaction score
Hi mr. antifun, Disable anticheats or f2 not working, the truth is only God Mode Works, i have
V4.6.919850 Steam and still playing age of kings, ty for your help :)

heewphan

Reaction score
@MrAntiFun , trainer does not work even though the version is the same (V4.6.919850) Only god mode seems to be working.

bimbims

Reaction score
Warning,

I use a lastest version of trainer, and yes, my computer firewall is set to off, antivirus too,

Game is running well, the trainer is running well too, i can use it while playing a SKIRMISH

Sometime i played a CAMPAIGN mode, the trainer is use working, BUT, somehow, when new another character appear while playing, the GOD MODE is off (yes in the trainer is still RED, which mean is still on use), my units killed easly on field.

thank you MrAntifun.

MC1988

Reaction score
The first time I ever used this trainer, I didn't enter a single cheat code in the games menu, finished the battle and unlocked all my trophies I would have unlocked before had I not used cheat codes lmao. Your trainer are amazing!

hck123a

Reaction score
What the F2 does?

Disable anticheats as: remove "game detected using cheats and achievements won't progress" notice when you win a game with Black Death???