Trainer Search

Cicero94

Reaction score
Yes, Crash with Trainer 1.08 in Game-Version 1.8.3713.13160 (Uplay). Will there come an Update? Its just a Question, so don't hustle ;)

raideno12

Reaction score
Hi MrAntifun thx for hard work but the Trainer crash when you activated f2 or f3 ingame. Can update and repair this failure.

ScarecrowKrone

Reaction score
Can confirm that trying to activate the Infinite Resources cheat does nothing at all. The system beeps but the cheat isn't activated. Any idea on a fix?

hxhall

Reaction score
thanks !! but the Infinite Resources doesn't work

Last edited:

Chensturmbräuh

Reaction score
Hi Guys my Anno crashed with 1.08 Trainer.

Are you making a 1.09 Trainer ?

Sorry for my bad english.

mike ty

Reaction score
Crashes for me as well i hope there will be a update soon

Raynonymous

Reaction score
yeah they sadly dont work, but if a new version comes out it would be really cool to include the new resources as well (the ones added with the last addon).

nawaf20

Reaction score
Hello dear

Kaspersky program that deletes anno 2205 v1.8 trainer Recognize that there is a threat to PC ؟

uSTickye

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello dear

Kaspersky program that deletes anno 2205 v1.8 trainer Recognize that there is a threat to PC ؟

Ignore this, it is not threat, it is a trainer. If possible, add it to Kasperksy "allow" list, or whatever it is called.

Anyway, for trainers and such, use virustotal.com to check if it is virus or not. There are 55 antivirus software installed there, and they all will check what you upload to them. I usually regard a software "safe" if less than 50% think it is a threat (so, about 25 antivirus sw). If more than that, I regard it as "not to trust and not to run" program, and I remove it from my PC.